Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank working server files

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
EDIT: These files have bugs, I would not recommend using unless you're able to fix them.
- Can't create characters with these files
- Boatyard beyond stage 1 doesn't work
- Spa doesn't work
- Hall of fame is bugged
- League creation is bugged
- Fights don't work
- Probably more...

Okay so finally we get "working" files. ;D

Repacked the files and deleted unneeded stuff, so it should be very simple to get a working server. - you don't really have to configure anything.

1. Install .NET Framework 3.5 & 4

2. Install SQL Server 2008 (32-bit OR 64-bit, depending on your OS)

In "Server Configuration" step during installation set "SQL Server Database Engine" account name to "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE" and click next. ;D
In "Database engine configuration" step change from windows authentication to mixed mode and set password: 123456

3. Create Db_Count and Db_Tank databases. Restore them from Db_Count.bak and Db_Tank.bak + in options check "overwrite..."

4. Install IIS server (+asp.net)
In default website properties set asp.net version to framework 4.0
Add 3 new virtual directories for default website - gamegunny, Request and Resource. Set gamegunny and Request as applications.
5. Go to: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319 and run "aspnet_regiis.exe -i"
6. Execute run.bat and wait till servers loaded.
7. Open browser and navigate to:
login with id: test and any password

That's pretty much it if I didn't forget anything.

Download:

(Binaries)

(Source)

For the lazy ones here's VirtualBox image:
(Part 1)
(Part 2)
Just do "Import appliance" and wuola. ;D
P.S. pass: 123456

Q: How to make server online?
A: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/ddtank-working-server-files-785159/#post6585598

Last edited:
Reaction score
The part 1 of virtualbox image has been uploaded. ^^
Anyways if you have any problems just ask here. I know I didn't write a very detailed tutorial ;D

Reaction score
Soo...anyone managed to run the game and maybe wants to share any first insights on it? I mean - is it even worth working on, since I see some major bugs and personally haven't tested server files from the source files. P.S. I'm insanely lazy too...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay so finally we get "working" files. ;D

Repacked the files and deleted unneeded stuff, so it should be very simple to get a working server. - you don't really have to configure anything.

So I guess u setted it up and got it working 0-0 MAKE A SERVER for US "D

Reaction score
The VBox image can be online using No-IP?

P.S.: Many tnx!

EDIT: Ignore anything I said previously lol. I now tried to set it online with no-ip.
Steps you have to do to make your server online:
1. Web\gamegunny\config.xml <<< replace all 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
2. Web\gamegunny\web.config <<< replace all 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
3. DDT\Server\Road\Road.Service.exe.config <<< replace <add key="IP" value="127.0.0.1"/> to <add key="IP" value="0.0.0.0"/>
4. In database Db_Tank edit table Server_List and change server ip from 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
5. IF you're using VirtualBox -> change network adapter from NAT to Bridged Adapter and select your ethernet card.
6. Make sure nothing is blocking your ports (router/firewall) -> you can check ports here: (ports you should have available from internet are: 80 and 9200)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
EDIT: Ignore anything I said previously lol. I now tried to set it online with no-ip.
Steps you have to do to make your server online:
1. Web\gamegunny\config.xml <<< replace all 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
2. Web\gamegunny\web.config <<< replace all 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
3. DDT\Server\Road\Road.Service.exe.config <<< replace <add key="IP" value="127.0.0.1"/> to <add key="IP" value="0.0.0.0"/>
4. In database Db_Tank edit table Server_List and change server ip from 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip host (example: wtf.sytes.net)
5. IF you're using VirtualBox -> change network adapter from NAT to Bridged Adapter and select your ethernet card.
6. Make sure nothing is blocking your ports (router/firewall) -> you can check ports here: (ports you should have available from internet are: 80 and 9200)

Owesome. I'm downloading yet. I have only 1mb of internet connection. Brazilian internet sucks. :thumbdown:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

One more question. When RAM and processor are required to run this server at satisfactory?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have no access to large amount of players to stress test the cpu, ram, hdd & network activity. Anyways...1 GB RAM should be perfect.

I will to test soon and put the results here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm getting this error, using VMware Workstation

Use the server files to do it in VMWare. The image is only to VirtualBox.

EDIT ----

Where in the tables are stored the user logins? I'm looking for and can not find. I'm trying to create accounts, but it seems difficult.

EDIT ---

I've finded. But have you a register page working?

EDIT ---

I did several searches on the internet and it seems that these server files do not work well. People reports that the battles do not work and can not create accounts.

Some say there is someone who sells the registration page running for $ 350.00.

u.u

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got it online now, but one thing as vinicius said, how to register a new account? :)

Reaction score
I got it online now, but one thing as vinicius said, how to register a new account? :)

The problem is - you can't create characters with these files. I have no idea why and too lazy/busy to debug the request application.
Well you can create characters, but then you have to do it manually or make an sql script that you will use for registration page where the user will choose the name of character and gender. Anything in boatyard beyond stage 1 doesn't work. Spa doesn't work. Hall of fame is bugged. League creation is bugged. As I said the files are insanely buggy. I was just providing an english guide for the first "working" files. What you will do next is up to you. It would be great if someone who knows vietnamese would go read clbgamesvn.com forums on their updates and stuff and then provide us with translation. I'm not an asp.net programmer or .net programmer so I can't help you guys with a registration page and I don't have the time to devote myself to study all the files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is ok, I'm appreciate with your kindness ;)
Anyway, thanks a lot ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well I cant really host my own server cuz my PC sucks.. but I would love to GM for any if they got it working.

Back