Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank working server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it working.. but theres a problem when making a fight with the other player.. it doesn't start the fight when the start button was click..

i use the Release file.. not the virtual file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got it working.. but theres a problem when making a fight with the other player.. it doesn't start the fight when the start button was click..

i use the Release file.. not the virtual file

well, I wonder if I can join your server? I can wait till u get it working or so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah.. i'm not going to make it online.. i'm just taking some test.. thats all

btw..@TS what are the things include with the Virtual file.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@khemicalsz
Hello Would u mind share the script to create a character or register an account here??

unfortunately i don't the script for making an account, but you can do make 1 by inserting values to the database. at Db_Tank >> userdetails just like that..

and wanna ask something about the game.. are you able to make a room and fight with other account?

and also if you are willing to make it online.. i can help you with that.. and make a php script for account creation and other web function.. just contact me @ ekelz.net@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i get this working ? , is there any gm commands here ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me!!
nanoman - DDTank working server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got Boatyard Beyond stage 1 fixed? I got the battle fixed with a few tweaks. still cant enter challenge room. Got access to all items.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone got Boatyard Beyond stage 1 fixed? I got the battle fixed with a few tweaks. still cant enter challenge room. Got access to all items.

Can I just check out the server? I want to play so bad >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I just check out the server? I want to play so bad >.<

Only after I figure out how to make it available online. I can't seem to follow the instructions for the no-ip one. I'll make it online then make u guys accounts manually coz I dont want to make a register page coz its such a hassle.

Things I got working so far:
Connection through LAN only
+12 Weapon in armory. (though the weapon doesnt seem to change to New on +10 and New2 on +12)
+15 Weapon. (Manually by database configuration)
S-Lv 4 Pearls. (Also manually given to each players through database configuration)
Change weapon image to golden weapons(+15) even though its still at +0.(Animations dont change when in battle)
Custom Suits. (But will replace existing)

Boatyard:
Ant Easy, Ant Normal, Gulu Easy, Gulu Normal. All Only on Stage 1.

Things that dont work have bugs and doesnt exist in this version:
Boatyard Stage 2 and beyond.
Angelic Arm damages rather than heals.
Spa.
Spear Weapon
Tasks
Mail
Sometimes the items disappear. (Can be retrieved after a few changes in the items database)

If someone knows a good flash editor than can compile foldered action scripts please post here so I can change the animations for the weapons.

And also if someone knows another way aroung to put this game online please share it with us. I can't really seem to get the No-IP working.

I'll be posting updates here about my future findings in this game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only after I figure out how to make it available online. I can't seem to follow the instructions for the no-ip one. I'll make it online then make u guys accounts manually coz I dont want to make a register page coz its such a hassle.

Things I got working so far:
Connection through LAN only
+12 Weapon in armory. (though the weapon doesnt seem to change to New on +10 and New2 on +12)
+15 Weapon. (Manually by database configuration)
S-Lv 4 Pearls. (Also manually given to each players through database configuration)
Change weapon image to golden weapons(+15) even though its still at +0.(Animations dont change when in battle)
Custom Suits. (But will replace existing)

Boatyard:
Ant Easy, Ant Normal, Gulu Easy, Gulu Normal. All Only on Stage 1.

Things that dont work have bugs and doesnt exist in this version:
Boatyard Stage 2 and beyond.
Angelic Arm damages rather than heals.
Spa.
Spear Weapon
Tasks
Mail
Sometimes the items disappear. (Can be retrieved after a few changes in the items database)

If someone knows a good flash editor than can compile foldered action scripts please post here so I can change the animations for the weapons.

And also if someone knows another way aroung to put this game online please share it with us. I can't really seem to get the No-IP working.

I'll be posting updates here about my future findings in this game.

Can I sign up for GM when you get the game working? xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I sign up for GM when you get the game working? xD

I don't think there's any GM here because I havent seen one in the database. But I give your account tons of coins and items if you wish only though If I can get this online.

Back