Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank working server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think there's any GM here because I havent seen one in the database. But I give your account tons of coins and items if you wish only though If I can get this online.

lol i think the [GM] tag is just it.. I thinks thats GM enough xD
because I think mostly GM in this game is just maxed upgrade item and stuff
anyway.. I BELIEVE IN YOU! You can do it xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i think the [GM] tag is just it.. I thinks thats GM enough xD
because I think mostly GM in this game is just maxed upgrade item and stuff
anyway.. I BELIEVE IN YOU! You can do it xD

Yeah GM prefix will be GM'y enough to be considered one. well, SamllWind1912 is selling a english version of 2.6 for $500. If I can save enough money for it make my own server and make u guys GM in my server. Tell me if you can support me on this. :))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, wow~ You're willing to pay for that!?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah GM prefix will be GM'y enough to be considered one. well, SamllWind1912 is selling a english version of 2.6 for $500. If I can save enough money for it make my own server and make u guys GM in my server. Tell me if you can support me on this. :))

Dont 0-0
If we got this partially working... we can get it working with some time... wasting money is not really cool. 0-0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Baothai, from every single post I have read, don't get offended, but it seem you willing to become GM so badly, instead of asking you could bring up your own DDTank server up.

You're like lololokopo.. Lol anyhow.

Don't waste your money on something your not sure of.

If you guys need any vps? Contact me for further information.
Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Baothai, from every single post I have read, don't get offended, but it seem you willing to become GM so badly, instead of asking you could bring up your own DDTank server up.

You're like lololokopo.. Lol anyhow.

Don't waste your money on something your not sure of.

If you guys need any vps? Contact me for further information.
Thanks.

Yeah... I pretty much ask for it 0-0 but the last 2 werent xD

Reaction score
i dont know if im using this files but i've brought my local server online xd
nanoman - DDTank working server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i need to figure out how i can open my router ports since my Internet Provider known as "ZON" is gay and every costumer have the same problem. Also U can create accounts by just typing w/e you want but when u create the char and log in u will get stucked at the loading...

I need to get a register page and get a way to translate the game, when i try to purchase an item a Window pop out and i dont even know what to type since i cant select the text to translate it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there any GM commands in GMs can use? i cant seem to find any guide bout GM commands on the net >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i tried setting this up, but kind of failed at trying to start the client side login thing...
tell me if you can find out the problem. try

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i tried setting this up, but kind of failed at trying to start the client side login thing...
tell me if you can find out the problem. try

i go test now your server.
@edit

Error : Tank.Request.Login.Fail1

maybe are your DB or web.config settings.

@offtopic
3.0 files test.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tank.Request.Login.Fail1 too.

check DB Settings, if you need my help,i´m here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PM me your msn if you know how to work with ddtank well. I am currently owner of a runescape private server but i really like ddtanks more. so please PM me your msn if you are good with it. I might need new files for ddtanks server. I have a vps i'm hosting it on. You can log onto it again but it will give me error and get stuck at 99%

server files of a 2.3 game.
EDIT: my msn is alexsurguy@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think pkdor dont give the files, he have private server of ddtank, and more another games...kkk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the problem last time, i needed to change Edition to 21000 in DB, but now i got a different problem...

EDIT: PKDor want to host a server with me?

Last edited:
Back