Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files DDTank 3.0

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
So,used UltiDev Web Server Pro
Now,I have question in ports and redirecting
First in mini-map
Second is a problem
Then,what port should I configure for `Arquivos para IIS`?80 or another?And where to change it,I searched trow Web.config but didn`t find anything

Basically on the UltiDev you need to have only "Request".
"Web" and "Arquivos para IIS" can be hosted on apache or other web server -> no need for ASP.NET or IIS.
In "Request" configure web.config (don't change any ports in there, only SQL server, sql user, sql pass and IP addresses set to 127.0.0.1)
In "Arquivos para IIS" edit "config.xml" file. This file is sent to the client who wants to play, so u can put there your WAN ip or for testing purposes put 127.0.0.1
In database Db_Tank -> table Server_List -> edit server IP and check whether the ID is the same as in the "Road.service.config" file.

on files that exist, I have no problem setting into play, but in many cases not ready the game, sometimes if sometimes not, you know what can occur?

Maybe change Loading.swf and 2.png? Take mine ^^ it's the original english 3.0 file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically on the UltiDev you need to have only "Request".
"Web" and "Arquivos para IIS" can be hosted on apache or other web server -> no need for ASP.NET or IIS.
In "Request" configure web.config (don't change any ports in there, only SQL server, sql user, sql pass and IP addresses set to 127.0.0.1)
In "Arquivos para IIS" edit "config.xml" file. This file is sent to the client who wants to play, so u can put there your WAN ip or for testing purposes put 127.0.0.1
In database Db_Tank -> table Server_List -> edit server IP and check whether the ID is the same as in the "Road.service.config" file.

Maybe change Loading.swf and 2.png? Take mine ^^ it's the original english 3.0 file

el hahahaha I laugh at my own stupidity: S

the problem I've had for over 3 months, supposedly was the same as now: S

without realizing that the problem was that I did not know how to play this game

but anyway I was able to lift the server and tell it all clear how these files work, and is subject to correct some bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the reousorce code i have big project to make a server and translatate i have vps contac me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha :wink:
I think,problem in asp server,because logic tells me that after loading there must be request to asp files and it doesn`t happen so that we are stuck on br sc :/

@Raid
add my skype - ultimate_fantasy
what asp server do you use?
use xamp iss better

Reaction score
IIS contain asp files,so it will not work without asp,as it is essential
Loads white screen and nothing else happens..
__
Okay,put iis to apach,and faced brown screen :)

"Arquivos para IIS" does not contain any files that would require you to run it on ASP.NET server. The only files that require it are the files from "Request" folder

And use web debugger or whatever to see what files are not being loaded

Reaction score
"Arquivos para IIS" does not contain any files that would require you to run it on ASP.NET server. The only files that require it are the files from "Request" folder

And use web debugger or whatever to see what files are not being loaded

Then,only file `Global.asax` is nothing? :wink:
No sence
Trying to enter without opened server make no diference-screen as brown as it was,so,it makes me think,that somewhere conection can`t get to server

Reaction score
Then,only file `Global.asax` is nothing? :wink:
No sence
Trying to enter without opened server make no diference-screen as brown as it was,so,it makes me think,that somewhere conection can`t get to server

Get "Fiddler" or "Charles" and check what is causing the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welington - Files DDTank 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

i got the server up in english but the items are en portuguese u.u help me.
also when the clothes fall up +5 anyone know why these bug?

how to activate the daily missions

welington - Files DDTank 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

i got the server up in english but the items are en portuguese u.u help me.
also when the clothes fall up +5 anyone know why these bug?

how to activate the daily missions
anyone knows how to weapon could be change forme when upgrade?:$:

Reaction score
Okay it seems there's a critical bug in these server files.
I went to bed and when I woke up.....all accounts of UberDDT.TK were gone....only players were left in database. And the player amount was 9000+ already lmao dam spammers

Back