Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【SHARE】DDTank II R2.7

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
why the pass for resource is wrong???

password :trminhpc <--- this pass is incorrect

can you give me the right pass?

Password "trminhpc" is correct. Perhaps your download was corrupt?
In either case. Mirror to resource file (without password):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server ok.. login ok.. tutorial quest ok.. but after that .. stuck at 99% even after relogin, clean cache.. still same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm already fix that.. my mistake only make the virtual path,application without putting gunnyii files into :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
127.0.0.1 even worst when play in internet.. :) .. i hv made it online .. now just translating the resource.. :D thx dude..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. wanna make it public?

yeah.. but another prob occur.. it seems when the game was complete downloaded.. 13/13 .. it failed.. then i change back into 127.0.0.1 then try it to the server pc.. all seems ok.. but when change into the public ip .. the prob happens again.. it seems the prob with the ip to the cluster node .. ill take a look later..

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah.. but another prob occur.. it seems when the game was complete downloaded.. 13/13 .. it failed.. then i change back into 127.0.0.1 then try it to the server pc.. all seems ok.. but when change into the public ip .. the prob happens again.. it seems the prob with the ip to the cluster node .. ill take a look later..

yup , some people PM me and tell this problem to me
i think the file are not support online......hmmmm
dun know how to fix lol

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score

PM me your server address and I might be able to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i hv used that.. it likes a proxy that shows what are u posting n getting.. usually many ppl used that to cheat.. :p.

Back