Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating DDTank II from scratch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope That Video is not working On Purpose, Because it made Me LOL Hard Because of that hahaha :D Ps. If ya guys have free time add me i try to make something :D hahahah

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Center.Server reports an error (even if you follow the video verbatim...must be in the configs somewhere... -.-

16:56:35,944 - [18] - ERROR - Center.Server.CenterServer - SaveRecordProc
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.get_SaveRecordSecond() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 46
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.Save() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 107
at Center.Server.CenterServer.SaveRecordProc(Object sender) in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\CenterServer.cs:line 393

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help getting my server to the public with integrated security and I could connect just need the latest post what I need?

Back