Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

97D Client Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone help me how to fixed this graphics? this is my 1st time here in MU online. Thank you!

kenn14 - 97D Client Graphics - RaGEZONE Forums

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no need new client or update video blabla etc this is 0 you just need to go perfrmance option and you have this

Smooth edges of screen fonts and the problems is fixed very easy

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if i remember right this client isnt good lol, try my client :

run launcher.exe and add ip/port from there and choose server > click run to play or else u wont be able to connect.

Thank you so much boss karli i really appreciate it. I will try it now :)

no need new client or update video blabla etc this is 0 you just need to go perfrmance option and you have this

Smooth edges of screen fonts and the problems is fixed very easy

thank you for the idea sir! :))

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do it, and if its not useful just try master's advice since i remembered its a solid solution aswell.

Boss karli i would like to ask a very favor from you. do you have still some back ups for 97d server files? also DB? i just did reformat my laptop now and i forgot to back up my MU files which ive been testing for days. Thank you so much boss karli, More power!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I had also 97D server files backup and i removed them all (i left the host expire and stopped my 97D server lol, i had everything fixed etc.. but cus i dont care much about 97d anymore i just let it die.."

anyway i got some backup of 97D darks.team files with last update which i just opened to test UGK antihack =]

u must change port in CS and Mapserverinfo to 55901 and 55919 back i guess cus u wont be running the files with antihack.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I had also 97D server files backup and i removed them all (i left the host expire and stopped my 97D server lol, i had everything fixed etc.. but cus i dont care much about 97d anymore i just let it die.."

anyway i got some backup of 97D darks.team files with last update which i just opened to test UGK antihack =]

u must change port in CS and Mapserverinfo to 55901 and 55919 back i guess cus u wont be running the files with antihack.

Thank you so much boss karli for the fast reply hehe! still confused about the system of MU online because im just new here. this is a big help for me boss ill take the risk and explore more about this. i just did this 97D because i think this is the easy version to study. Cherrs!

Anyways boss karli i scanned this rar but seems there are to many virus been detected :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its easy to 'Play' nothing means because a server version is old that its easy, yes just fewer configs =]
i recommend Season 2 for study check my video tutorials:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/muonline-videos-tutorial-center-983127/
also for season 2.
anyway do as u wish.

good luck.

Thank you so much for providing me this links sir it is really a big help for me. yes i just need to study the lower version and understand the system the way it works before i proceed to the newer episode.

I would like to ask about the DB back up inside the folder boss karli because it is two bak files. "Muonline.bak" & Muonlinex.bak" and as far as i research about restoring DB in 97D is only "MuOnline" & "Ranking".

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Anyways boss karli i scanned this rar but seems there are to many virus been detected :(
1st of all first EXTRACT the files, then make another .rar and re-scan.
or scan 1 by 1 (.exe files) then u will realise exactly which files have 'False positive virus' which is normal for almost 90% of every MuOnline server files.
also ugk antihack files are giving false positive too..

anyways, just use any of those 2 files MuOnline.bak is enough, and dont need to restore Ranking cus the tables are already in MuOnline.bak just edit in ranking folder confing DNS: instead of Ranking to MuOnline and it will connect there.

keep learning .. u just started, took me 2 months + to just make season 2 server, nothing gets done overnight.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1st of all first EXTRACT the files, then make another .rar and re-scan.
or scan 1 by 1 (.exe files) then u will realise exactly which files have 'False positive virus' which is normal for almost 90% of every MuOnline server files.
also ugk antihack files are giving false positive too..

anyways, just use any of those 2 files MuOnline.bak is enough, and dont need to restore Ranking cus the tables are already in MuOnline.bak just edit in ranking folder confing DNS: instead of Ranking to MuOnline and it will connect there.

keep learning .. u just started, took me 2 months + to just make season 2 server, nothing gets done overnight.

Boss karli, can i have your personal contact info? like facebook or skype? something like that hehe.

I already change the CS port to 55901 but i cant find mapserverinfo inside the MuServer folder. its already been set up but if i lunch the launcher there is no server could i seletect to connect and type the user and pass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Boss karli, can i have your personal contact info? like facebook or skype? something like that hehe.

I already change the CS port to 55901 but i cant find mapserverinfo inside the MuServer folder. its already been set up but if i lunch the launcher there is no server could i seletect to connect and type the user and pass.

send me PM with ur skype.
also for your problem i forgot 97d dont have mapserverinfo.dat so u dont need to edit anything except serverlist.dat from connectserver files.
then u have to open 2 ports
44405 and 55901
then u have to open launcher.exe in client - > edit - > add server - > IP: your ip..- > port 44405 > name whatever u want > click save ok > close it and relaunch launcher.exe and the nselect server u created to connect and connect.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back