Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't play for more than 60 seconds without being disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Until this afternoon I really enjoyed playing on one of the best Mu Online servers around. For whatever reason I get DC after around 60 seconds of being online. The last few lines of the crash log read:

[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] ResourceGuard checksum is perfectly matched.
¼­¹ö¿ÍÀÇ Á¢¼ÓÁ¾·á.
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
> Connection closed. 2014/09/25 20:13
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
Destroy

Is it because of the Gameguard? I've tried to disable Firewall etc but it didn't help. I can play on some servers, but this particular one as well as Pandora Mu are unplayable because of the DC problem.

Any suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having the problem on there server,You might want to report it to them

Cause its server side issue not client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dragonseth for your imput.

One of my friends playing on the same server had the same problem a couple of days ago. I'm waiting for him to reply with a solution, if there is any. I've also reported the issue to Admin but also no response yet.

There is a lot of experienced players here, that's why I decided to seek for help on Ragezone. Just in case admin won't find a solution.

Any othet opinions/solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah as i said its not the players mate, If its not only you having the problem.

Its on the server side and i can't remember exact fix for this anymore but something to do with ports or config,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The admin tested few things and says that everything should be ok. He left his character for a couple of hours to see if he to get disconnected, but it didn't happen.

I've tried so many thing on my end but the problem still persists. I don't know what to do. If anyone have any idea what could be the problem either at my or admins end, please advise.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well thats obv lol ,Cause the sever is running on his IP tell him to go on another whole different ip from what the server is hosted and test,

Maybe your character is bug?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back