Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change Default Port of Main.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello RZ does anyone has tutorial on how to change default port 44405 on main.exe i read several topic but its incomplete like using Olydbg and using launcher hope someone could help me thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello RZ does anyone has tutorial on how to change default port 44405 on main.exe i read several topic but its incomplete like using Olydbg and using launcher hope someone could help me thank you!

if you dont mind let me ask you
why you need to change main.exe default port?
are you intended to create 1 machine with multi server running on it or what?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with the main.exe you just need to have a subserver made ran on different ports and a different database. Nothing hard.

All on server side has nothing to do with the client side.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with the main.exe you just need to have a subserver made ran on different ports and a different database. Nothing hard.

All on server side has nothing to do with the client side.

i don't want to make subserver because example one server is mue and other is zteam season 6 hope you can help me DragonSeth buddy thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't want to make subserver because example one server is mue and other is zteam season 6 hope you can help me DragonSeth buddy thanks a lot!

how about mue use default port and the zteam use modified port? i dont know if season 6 and ex802 of zteam same configuration for client set in data/custome/common.z if not then you need to manual change the main.exe port using ollydbg.

maybe try this, its for mu.exe (launcher) guide on how to change port. maybe its the same procedure.

1. Open main.exe using OLLYDBG

2. Press CTRL+G -> write 00500000 & press OK (in case olly didn't load at EP)

3. Right Click somewhere -> Search for -> All Constants -> write AD75 (44405 to HEX = AD75)

4. You should see default port *AD75* at 2 offsets for example
5. Select 1 of results & press enter

6. Double click on selected command (Assemble at window will open)

7. Change 0AD75 with your own port DEC TO HEX (so 44406 will be AD76 ofc)

8. Repeat the story for second result/offset.

9. When ur done -> Right Click somewhere -> Copy -> Select ALL

10. Right Click -> Copy to Executable -> Select -> New window will open

11. Right Click -> Save file

12. Test & HF

Credits: 4Funer

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay here is what i recommend they might be a simpler way for this. So your wanting to run to complete different season and files on the same vps or dedicated server.

Here is what i recommend contact your company and purchase a second ip. And setup the s6 files to run on the second ip. while the s8 files runs on the first ip. and change the databases for the s6 files. and change ports so things dont bind. Now you might haft to make manually database changes to change the name and etc... and you might haft to make changes to odbc register files in the s6. If your gonna do this and need any help just pm and i will help you.

and it wont be a easy task to do this. But it is possible.

But you can try DarkMaster69 way.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Okay here is what i recommend they might be a simpler way for this. So your wanting to run to complete different season and files on the same vps or dedicated server.

Here is what i recommend contact your company and purchase a second ip. And setup the s6 files to run on the second ip. while the s8 files runs on the first ip. and change the databases for the s6 files. and change ports so things dont bind. Now you might haft to make manually database changes to change the name and etc... and you might haft to make changes to odbc register files in the s6. If your gonna do this and need any help just pm and i will help you.

and it wont be a easy task to do this. But it is possible.

But you can try DarkMaster69 way.

thank you for the response DragonSeth but actually running season 6 and season 8 specially z-team does not have any problem but running 2 season 6 server files with different files eg., z-team season 6 & MUE makes my head aches LOL.,even changing ports of booth files specially the ranking server & event server always gives me error.,now i tried TT files and MUE it seems they don't have errors while running but now the problem is how do i able to connect on other server that i change connectserver port that's why i ask help and also i already did what buddy DarkMaster69 tutorial i can't find "AD75" using ollydbg.,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back