Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connectserver not show the status (number of players connected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We are on development the Mu Season 2 Sever base on game server 1.0.18 and we got the problem with connect server. It look like Gameserver dont sent how many players connected to connectser. It alway show 0 player connected.

If have anyone or team got same issue with us. Can you share with us how to fix it.
If you know how the gameserver communicate with connectserver to make it show the status is good for us also.

In this image, you can see our gameserver dont show the server status (line1) and other server show it.
minhsong - Connectserver not show the status (number of players connected) - RaGEZONE Forums

minhsong - Connectserver not show the status (number of players connected) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that different server IP from the first one? show us your configs please

All config is ok, you can see the second image, the CS update all information, just not update the percent and total players connected.
I guess that the issue come from Mu GS 1.0.18. It not update total players.
Have any one know how to fix it?
Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli,
server 0-9 is the other servers which we dont care here. My problem in relate to server 20-29, as the image show, you can see it updated all information except total players and percent. As I check the data GS sent to CS, total player and percent is always 0. So i guessed that problem come from in GS code (we use GS 1.0.18 base), it not update total player when calculate percent and sent to CS.
If you can give me any recommendation to fix this issue is great.
Thank so much!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run 3 independant servers and i had some issues as well
if its not sub server that we are talking about then make sure the group is the same, also check the bmd file in the client local folder
and make sure that the servercode for the second server is higher by 20 ALWAYS!
if 0 is regular server then 20 will be second server 19 for castle seige then for the second one it will be 39...
also make sure the ports are opened for the second server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will ask shatter maybe he knows

Sent from my iPhone.

Thanks for your help.
Can we rewrite that function in external code? if can, do you have the code to do that?

i run 3 independant servers and i had some issues as well
if its not sub server that we are talking about then make sure the group is the same, also check the bmd file in the client local folder
and make sure that the servercode for the second server is higher by 20 ALWAYS!
if 0 is regular server then 20 will be second server 19 for castle seige then for the second one it will be 39...
also make sure the ports are opened for the second server

Thanks for your care Pincher, but my problem not come from the config, it come from inside the gameserver :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back