Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Execellent Option Item Socket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENG:Not if I explain well in the title, to which I refer is that I have my (still tested and working in) season9 server and an important detail that I can not get out of the mind is that the socket items (s4 on, more specifically those who are in "purple") to edit letters only appear with ADD + 28, where you edit fullopc (the editor that publishes amiss all other items full opt, out there I read the description of a mu saying ItemSocketExcellenOpc: Disable, then from there I guess there is a configuration for the exe desactivarles: - \ the truth'm new to this season and I'm giving idea, but this failed to understand xD if anyone knows about the topic agradeceria.

ESP:No se si me explique bien en el titulo, a lo que hago referencia es que, tengo mi servidor season9 (aun testeado y trabajando en el) y un detalle importante que no me puedo sacar de la mente es que los items socket (de s4 en adelante, mas especificamente los que estan en letras "moradas" ) al editarlos solo aparecen con ADD+28, siendo que los edite fullopc (el editor anda bien por que edita todos los otros items full opc, por ahi lei la descripcion de un mu que decia: ItemSocketExcellenOpc: Disable, entonces desde ahi supongo que habrá una configuracion para desactivarles el exe :-\ La verdad soy nuevo en este season y me voy dando idea pero esto no logro entenderlo xD si alguno conoce sobre el tema agradeceria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back