Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix DL bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, i'm running a Season 3 Episode 1 MU online server and i would like to know how to fix the DL bug. Many players in the server are abusing it and the pvp it's not fair. I saw that some popular Season 3 servers got this bug fixed, but i don't know how i can fix it. I'm not a coder, but i think in order to get this fixed you should know about coding or something. I appreciate if anyone can tell me how to get it fixed. Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, i'm running a Season 3 Episode 1 MU online server and i would like to know how to fix the DL bug. Many players in the server are abusing it and the pvp it's not fair. I saw that some popular Season 3 servers got this bug fixed, but i don't know how i can fix it. I'm not a coder, but i think in order to get this fixed you should know about coding or something. I appreciate if anyone can tell me how to get it fixed. Thanks.

BK/DL Speed bug cause by enter on character create & selection?

i've fixed it for some users lolz

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/creation-dll-file-925506/index2.html

then pack main

HF

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see u have muguard in, if it does protect main from edits, it won't start unless u give me clean main

anyway may be it doesn't check for main crc size etc

test :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4FUNer can you help me too?
Here my main.exe:
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can do it alone, read description on another topic, i have explained what/how you can do, then protect your main using packer.
But it would be nice if you change ur main serial before, smart player will use old main and enter with un-edited one.
Im not santa claus so... maybe someone else will waste 3min or simply take ollydbg and fix it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can do it alone, read description on another topic, i have explained what/how you can do, then protect your main using packer.
But it would be nice if you change ur main serial before, smart player will use old main and enter with un-edited one.
Im not santa claus so... maybe someone else will waste 3min or simply take ollydbg and fix it.
bro thanks for advice but i realy try to disable enter from weeks but cant understand anything by using ollydb..so for this reason i ask for help ;x

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man you told that its not waste of time i think 3 minutes are much for you to make it but i still trying and nothing..i see you was make it for other peoples..why you dont wanna help me ;x

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man you told that its not waste of time i think 3 minutes are much for you to make it but i still trying and nothing..i see you was make it for other peoples..why you dont wanna help me ;x

Old times i was more friendly, especially on my b4 rz acc but so called "frags" want help then wont even say "thanks" or ll sell the job.

So as you may understand, for me 3 minutes is better to spend watching my wife boobs, than wasting time.

Sorry, and to help you more,

1. Open main.exe using OllyDbG (main must be non protected/unpacked)
2. search for text string "scene init succes"
3. Scroll down and stop on bla bla 0D
4. null or change Enter (VK_Return (0D))
5. Save & protect your main with new serial.

Short solution if you use popular s2 main its in ollydb "CTRL+G -> 0065EB3B offset" there u ll find 0D and the thing u hardly search for.

Fast Q&A

Q: what is ollydbg how i may order it ?
A: ollydbg is free use google download run and enjoy

Q: but man it is hard
A: 1 man said someday "nobody died of hard work but why take a risk"

Have f*** fun.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old times i was more friendly, especially on my b4 rz acc but so called "frags" want help then wont even say "thanks" or ll sell the job.

So as you may understand, for me 3 minutes is better to spend watching my wife boobs, than wasting time.

Sorry, and to help you more,

1. Open main.exe using OllyDbG (main must be non protected/unpacked)
2. search for text string "scene init succes"
3. Scroll down and stop on bla bla 0D
4. null or change Enter (VK_Return (0D))
5. Save & protect your main with new serial.

Short solution if you use popular s2 main its in ollydb "CTRL+G -> 0065EB3B offset" there u ll find 0D and the thing u hardly search for.

Fast Q&A

Q: what is ollydbg how i may order it ?
A: ollydbg is free use google download run and enjoy

Q: but man it is hard
A: 1 man said someday "nobody died of hard work but why take a risk"

Have f*** fun.
Thank you very much. The problem was so stupid bro ....when i open main.exe once and play the text strings are change dont know why...now i unrar again main and all text strings comes up..thank you again for the lesson

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@w0lf12 no problem & enjoy.

ps. dont forget to protect main and change serial, smart user can reproduce process, or simply use clean main with your old serial.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guitheboyz

Lol im pretty sure 4FUNer doesn't use skype or facebook!

he barley trusted me when i ask him to get on XAT Chat!

Lol!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
4FUNer I tried myself to fix the bug but could not be able to do this hallelujah for me here is my main

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back