Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Server error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem running GameServer.exe - Shortcut. Any idea how I can make this run?

darkeyes29 - Game Server error - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to Put Parameter on your GS Shortcut.

Example:
Drive\ServerFolder\GameServerFolder\GSExeName\LocalIP\JoinServerPort\LocalIP\Dataserver1 Port\GSPort
C:\Muserver\GameServer\GameServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to Put Parameter on your GS Shortcut.

Example:
Drive\ServerFolder\GameServerFolder\GSExeName\LocalIP\JoinServerPort\LocalIP\Dataserver1 Port\GSPort
C:\Muserver\GameServer\GameServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

I already have that into my GS Shortcut.

Before I created this thread, when I first tried to run GS Shortcut, it was missing the msvcr100.dll file so I added the msvcr100.dll file into the GS folder. Then I tried again to run the GS but it didn't worked. I made a copy of the original GS.exe and placed it outside the GS folder and it says it was missing mumsg.dll file so I added it and still the same problem occurred.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already have that into my GS Shortcut.

Before I created this thread, when I first tried to run GS Shortcut, it was missing the msvcr100.dll file so I added the msvcr100.dll file into the GS folder. Then I tried again to run the GS but it didn't worked. I made a copy of the original GS.exe and placed it outside the GS folder and it says it was missing mumsg.dll file so I added it and still the same problem occurred.

You need to create a shortcut and not copying the gameserver.exe and putting it out on your gameserver folder, try to search what the reason having msvcr100.dll issue I think it because of some visual c++ redistribute try to download microsoft visual c++ 2005, 2008 and 2010 base on your computer bit if its 32 or 64bit and then try it again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back