Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello
somebody can send me this items (item.bmd+itemKor) please? i try to add and not luck :(

Titan set
Screen: Click here

Brave set
Screen: Click

Hades set

Royal set

Swords:

Ipos Swrod

Sirr Blade

so who he can help me please and thank :)

Last edited:
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly your request is not that simple, specially if you use different files and it have different method on how adding items depend on season like on s6 it uses itemtoolip to make it work and the season below 6 if you doing it correctly make sure the bmd models and ozt are correctly put to where it should be put like for weapon -> Item Folder and for Set -> Player Folder

Check the guide again and keep trying.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/items-add-server-375503/

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah its fine as long it can open item.bmd and you can modify.remember example if the sword is on 0 29 the bmd number must be Sword30.bmd same as sets if the helm is on 7 29 then the bmd models should be HelmMale30.bmd

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But the MuToolProject not in english.. i dont know where edit damage and more.. if you have skype we can tell on skype

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screen from MuToolProject:
[/URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i luck to add ipos,but after i try to add Sirr and its not exc and not option,and my GS dont work.. what the problem?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back