Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I modify character stats formula in the server database?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me, I have been searching all over the internet for help on making changes to the formula for character class stats. I am using 97d+99 server.

So everyone can understand what I mean, here are examples. I'll use the knight as the example, but I'd like to make changes to all 4 classes.

Level up formula:
Max HP normally goes up by 2, I want to change this to 4
Max MP goes up by 0,5, I want this to change to 1.
Atk rate goes up by 5, I want to change to 10.

Stats formula:
Minimum dmg goes up every 7 points of str, I want to change this to 6
Max dmg goes up every 4 points of str, this I don't want to change.

Def goes up every 3 points of agi, this can stay the same, however for the other classes I want to change it, EG, elf every 6 points instead of 10.
Def rate goes up every 3 points of agi, this to remain the same, however i want to modify other classes.
Atk rate goes up 1.5 every point of agi, i want to change it to 2 every point
atk speed goes up every 15 points, I'd like this to change to 12 points

Max HP goes up 3 every point of vit,I want to change this to 4

Max MP goes up by 1 per point of eng, thats fine, but I'd like to change this for other classes,
skill dmg goes up 1% every 10 points of eng, this is fine, but i'd like to modify this for MG, as the skill % dmg never goes up for MG and I'd like to make it every 15 points of eng

I hope that I can get help with this and that I have made it easy to understand what I am wanting to edit within the server settings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back