Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have problem with MU online help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click on my main mu just go to the pic screen and it close by it self so i cant go to the login screen !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My video card is Nvidia geforce gt 430 1gb its very good ... the problem is something else

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your problem is not related with wrong IP, but with the integrity of the game client. First thing that you should do is to change game client with any other and to test out again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OH Yes! Proud to be Me
Reaction score
@bason do u know if u dont have video card u cant play M.U that happend to me in my OLD PC
lol
dont be noobs!

Upvote 0
OH Yes! Proud to be Me
Reaction score
Yes i ask all admin of the MU that i want to play and they say that i dont have Video card

So
I Dont know if my PC Have Video Card or Not

hehe i trash it xD

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reinstall directx and video card drivers.

And it's good to decrypt muerror.log and see yourself what causes this problem like <c>WebZen said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i decrypt my muerror.log i get this text :
###### Log Begin ######
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mu online 1.07ђ (Kor) executed. (1.7.48.0)
2012/05/30 20:34
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<System information>
CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium 3 3192Mhz
RAM : 2048MB
Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
> To read config.ini.
> gg init success.
> Enum display settings.
> Screen size = 800 x 600.
> Start window success.
> OpenGL init success.
<OpenGL information>
Vendor : NVIDIA Corporation
Render : GeForce GT 430/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL version : 4.2.0
Max Texture size : 16384 x 16384
Max Viewport size : 16384 x 16384
<Sound card information>
Sound Card : VIA HD Audio Output 2
Sound Card Driver : viahduaa.sys (6.0.1.10100)
Sound Card : Bluetooth AV Audio
Sound Card Driver : blueletaudio.sys (6.0.12.56)
Sound Card : Bluetooth SCO Audio
Sound Card Driver : BlueletSCOAudio.sys (6.0.12.56)
> gg connect Window Handle.
<IME information>
IME Name :
IME File Name :
Keyboard type : 00000409
АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\Effect\Shiny04.jpg(0x00007D76)->Data\Effect\Shiny05.jpg
АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\Interface\newui_item_back01.tga(0x00007A78)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back04.tga
АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\Interface\newui_item_back04.tga(0x00007A78)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back01.tga
> Loading ok.
АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\World74\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World74\leaf01.jpg
[Connect to Server] ip address = battlemu.biz, port = 44405
> Login Scene init success.
Save DumpFile complete - MuError.dmp
What is my problem ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back