Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muemu Ancients drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Good Day! does anyone here know how to add drop rate of ancients in muemu server files? i would like to add drop rate on land of trials and kundun ancients. for those who can help me i will give you a TIP :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kundun=itemeventbag
i try to put ancients code in kundun.txt but when i reload the event bag it said "kundun event bag txt is not reconfigure" or can you please attach a kudnun txt that contain a kundun.txt with acients on it?

it's combination of learning the itemoptionrate.txt and the latest item bag code as indicated in mu emu guide.dude... :D

can you give me a sample bro?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ohh it's hard to explain......
EventBa - Muemu Ancients drop - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
dude if you will really understand ItemOptionRate.txt you will unlock all possibilities of configuring itemdrop for every monster for every map for every time for every event.

btw here is the guide that i just understand:

and here in case some samples:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude if you will really understand ItemOptionRate.txt you will unlock all possibilities of configuring itemdrop for every monster for every map for every time for every event.

btw here is the guide that i just understand:

and here in case some samples:

they are all the same file bro the kundun itemoptionrate same with ancients item drop,xlsl

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This itemoprion rate in muemu files have a small bugg better if u make drop inside the itemdrop.txt in my opinion i already make max 2 opt drop with one have 24k lines od code inside:)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This itemoprion rate in muemu files have a small bugg better if u make drop inside the itemdrop.txt in my opinion i already make max 2 opt drop with one have 24k lines od code inside:)

ItemDrop.txt uses ItemOptionRate.txt...24k lines is bad xD, you are not efficiently using the files bro.Again learn how this ItemOptionRate.txt connects with other files. Read the guides and understand. Edited the links btw.

oh btw for ancient items, mahes bronze shield and alvis dragon staff ancient can't come out when using that itembag type, i dunno why......

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ItemDrop.txt uses ItemOptionRate.txt...24k lines is bad xD, you are not efficiently using the files bro.Again learn how this ItemOptionRate.txt connects with other files. Read the guides and understand. Edited the links btw.

oh btw for ancient items, mahes bronze shield and alvis dragon staff ancient can't come out when using that itembag type, i dunno why......

nofeara my method work and for me is easier to understand for new people it tooks some time to write that lines but who care im odlschool hardcore player !:D:D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you want higher drop of ancient items go in : MuServer\Data\MapManager.txt and on the 31 column go and edit the SetItemDropRate from 1000 to a higher number.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back