Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Payment wall payout problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First time in my life when registering at paymentwall, everything is done from my side, integration process is done, pingback was tested success.

I have to provide them scanned copy of tax id ( which i do not have ) also there is some form which i have to complete, but there is also places where i have to write that tax id.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So whats the problem...? You dont have tax id...? Thats the problem? Than make one.....

The money is not a game, if you earn money with something, you must pay the taxes, if you earn more than X euro /dollar, you must have some kind of company or something else.... Check what is recommended on your country.

Only time when you dont need to pay tax, when you directly pay your server pc's, your services from the earned money. So if the SMS system provider is your server provider, than you can ask them to pay the server from the money.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First time in my life when registering at paymentwall, everything is done from my side, integration process is done, pingback was tested success.

I have to provide them scanned copy of tax id ( which i do not have ) also there is some form which i have to complete, but there is also places where i have to write that tax id.

i had the same crap happened on paymentwall ... and i didnt earn alot from my last server 97D around 50 euro in 1-2 months lol so if i am willing to provide them those documents:

the place i live
who pays for it
my tax id and stuff
then wtf should i get from the money back? 50 - 10+% of tax = ... good luck.

but if u really earned a good amount then do it.. thats how this ppl work, but remember u must tell them your account is for PRIVATE PERSONAL use and then it will be alright if u just provide those docs.
Deos
tax ID = when u go to work.. in your country - u have a tax identification number, thats all they want, go to your local work law or whatever its called and ask for it, financial law or whatever it is.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told them that in country where i live there only big company's have tax number and also i'm not self employed. Also bills i have only there where i'm working time to time, in other country. So they now just need my personal identification number and bank details and that's it. Also i told them that this is just for donation, its not a company. But this is how it is :)

Also crap happened for me today, my printer run out of colors so i was sign and date with some online pdf editor.. hop it will work :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need write ID only if you have company, if you don't have than write your personal ID from passport.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giving copy of ids was risky you did not know what is behind why they need that so be careful

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
paymentwalll not a basement company, so i doubt there is any risk. With papers you send you simply agree that they will take taxes from your donations. If you want you can return them later, because they are yours. but ofcourse thats another story and not suggested.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back