Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R.I.P. Ricky Ocariz A.K.A. tutero69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm speechless for now because only this day I was shock when i open my FB then saw his profile then i read all the comments about what happened to him my friend ricky is a good man and very helpful Ricky is my Partner in developing MU Server.

News posted in FB:
Bianca Ramie Pasamonte: Binaril po kanina madaling araw s may 3sisters .

Saige - R.I.P. Ricky Ocariz A.K.A. tutero69 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ricky's RZ Profile

Ricky's FB:

Thank you very much Ricky, deepest condolences to the Family :(...

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

The death of one person is always sad news, especially when that someone is a known friend, one of the worst things possible, so I give you and his family my condolences.

I will keep this thread opened for 12-24 hours (so that people can give they're condolences) since it doesn't respect the forum rules at all, this being a MuOnline development section, I hope you understand.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aw . how sad to have this news. i play ricky's server xD i think he died long ago. i see that fb account i thought i was not ricky. XD

btw . condolence to his family.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
demn.. he was very active in help section before and helped me alot ;c

this is one major problem in Philippines, *GUNS*. its kindah like lawless now cuz even the police in our place is crooks.

Rest in Peace "Pare". :*:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This person helped me alot on creating MU Online Server, Condolence TheFather

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not want to sound cruel , but who is he ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back