Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Select Server not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm using a Season 2 server file. So I got the server running but my main problem now is that the 'Select Server' does not appear after loading screen. Can anyone please give me a solution to make the 'Select Server' appear so that I can test my server?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
possibilities..
1. wrong config in main.exe (IP) depends how u edited it.
2. wrong configuration in server files IP's (u should edit only IP in data\mapserverinfo.dat and in ConnectServer\data\serverlist.dat

PS: be sure ports are opened 55901/55919

IPs are configured correctly and followed your videos and yes, ports are opened.

Also check if the files you are using for Season 2 have custom dll that have configuration of IP and Ports because even you edit the main still will load the DLL files for its config.

Sorry for the noob question but how do I know if the files I'm using for Season 2 have custom dll? There's too many of them :c

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you share the link where you get the files?If its exteam evolution or what team created that file.

As I checked you using Karli's repack, lets call Karli for this to help you out :) and please follow his suggestion @KarLi hope you can help this man out.

possibilities..
1. wrong config in main.exe (IP) depends how u edited it.
2. wrong configuration in server files IP's (u should edit only IP in data\mapserverinfo.dat and in ConnectServer\data\serverlist.dat

PS: be sure ports are opened 55901/55919

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share the link where you get the files?If its exteam evolution or what team created that file.

As I checked you using Karli's repack, lets call Karli for this to help you out :) and please follow his suggestion @KarLi hope you can help this man out.

Yes I'm using Karli's repack and I'm 100% sure I made the right config in main.exe and in server files since I just followed his tutorials. All ports are opened. :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well if u use the original client which u linked me, u need to also use a cracked main/unpacked main (patch) u know so then u can edit the new main and connect to the server.

IP in Main = 192.168.252.222
Serial = ugkgameshield000
Version - 22448 (1.02.03 server side)

if u already using that, then tell me how did u edited main.exe maybe make a short video, cus editing main.exe for first time u might do it wrong etc.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back