Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Folks! :D

i hope that you guys can help me..

I decided to make a Mu online Server since i always liked it but never could find any Server wich is the way i would like it.

so i was using this Forum and Google alot to get it working. The Servers seem to run just nice but i just cant get a Connection to it. So i was checking my ports on some Website. It showed that they are "Closed" well it showed that you cant reach the Server why ever..

I just wonder how this can even be.. Ports are definetly opened. Servers are not showing any Errors.

I editet the Jewels.dll just like in all the Tutorials i could find. I even tried to edit the Main like some of them showed.

so after almost a week of not finding any Solution i decided to try asking for help here.

some Informations:

Im using a S6 EP3 Server and Client wich i found on this Forum. Sadly i forgot wich one it was exactly.

Im hosting the Stuff on a windows Root Server.

uhmm yeah for more Information just tell me what to post.

Edit: I found the Client and Server i downloaded here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-gmo-104d-custom-items-854021/

Edit2: Alright the ports seem to be working now.. And still no way to connect. I just dont get it.

thanks in advance

Update: Alright the server seem to be running and accessible now! The Error seemed to be in the Starting order of the Servers! Never could imagine that. Anyways im gonna go check out the accont creation stuff. This request can be closed i guess.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im willing to help you fix the issue just add me on skype

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need just put you real ip in Server settings (this problem coming only from domain name or no-ip .... )

Just try Put IP in setings not Domain!!!

and don't forget change ip in Jewels.dll if your main with Jewels.dll support ! ( IN CLIENT YOU CAN PUT YOUR DOMAIN OR NO IP BUT NOT IN SERVER )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back