Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set up Mu Season9 on Win 10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So before you say anything i joined( Join Date 24-08-08) had set up mu servers ,97+99d,1.02q before but since i haven't setup mu server for years i so need to learn again how. :)

1. Question : Is there working Mu server files on Windows 10 ?
2. Do i need to get some program like Virtual Box, if it works only on Windows 8 ?
3. Most Stable Files for Mu Server,Client,Patch + guild because 1.02q was different back in time.

Would Really appreciate any help i can get.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dude if you haven't tried why u asking ? go for it and try first.. there are plenty of video tutorials and information and releases
why we have to explain something you havent tried yet? after u try and if u have issues then we might be able to help, but for now u have to do something.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude if you haven't tried why u asking ? go for it and try first.. there are plenty of video tutorials and information and releases
why we have to explain something you havent tried yet? after u try and if u have issues then we might be able to help, but for now u have to do something.

Thanks for quick response. Virtual Box is not good for gaming because it will lag and use a lot of gpu vram because 2 windows 10 and windows 8 is running at same time.
Link here :
To do proper Virtual gaming on single pc i remembered there is video.]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Mu servers work perfect on windows 10 the only problem is you can't use sql 2000 which you shouldn't be using since its 16 years old about to be 17.

Have fun, Just setup on your local host machine for test.
And then on VPS or dedicated server for a public server.

Have Fun!

Proof:
RenatsMC - How to Set up Mu Season9 on Win 10 ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mu servers work perfect on windows 10 the only problem is you can't use sql 2000 which you shouldn't be using since its 16 years old about to be 17.

Have fun, Just setup on your local host machine for test.
And then on VPS or dedicated server for a public server.

Have Fun!

Proof:
RenatsMC - How to Set up Mu Season9 on Win 10 ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks Dragon your the best ;) that is what i was looking for and yesterday i installed windows 8.1 on spare HDD Now im trying to get Gameserver_CS running have errors using files from http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/setup-muonline-ex901-server-video-1088157/

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people are having that error using that files i recommend changing files to make zteam s8 e2 or muemu as those files are good there not meant for public servers.

And Bonus Muemu and Zteam Both have source code files. If you need MUEMU files just pm me.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people are having that error using that files i recommend changing files to make zteam s8 e2 or muemu as those files are good there not meant for public servers.

And Bonus Muemu and Zteam Both have source code files. If you need MUEMU files just pm me.

Thanks Dragon ;) Im running zteam s8 e2 files but Muemu are they better ?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well in my expierence. I liked MuEMU a lot better. But zteam was where i started my coding from. so i liked both.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well in my expierence. I liked MuEMU a lot better. But zteam was where i started my coding from. so i liked both.

O ok . I will experiment with Zteam files for now and try later MuEMU but i find Zteam files very organized .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back