• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to run the Event Server for the second time since the launch of the second type of error
ponteleymon - how to start? - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your ports maybe other application use Event Server Port.Or change your Event Server Port.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check your ports maybe other application use Event Server Port.Or change your Event Server Port.
ports and I did not change anything in the program start-up did not give! In addition EventServer necessary just run RankingServer

Wich Version you use?
Have you tried to kill the process in Task-Manager?
I need run
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-97d99i-beta-31-marry-1049665/
so that would be 2 different server x25 and x100 with different accounts but in one computer

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back