Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vampiress Character Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Does someone have the server files with the character Vampiress coded by Holy?
Or at least the GameServer with the coded character.

AfterGlow - Vampiress Character Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you!

Reaction score
i just googled your title ''Vampiress Character Server Files''
and i found it but its only for season3/4 ?

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!dMYEUY5L!IZgXbMXqdPvbDumjxnSO5dpgv_gnKcIExNJRoPUAwLE

For apply it just extract main and dll, and apply "Local , Player and Logo" on Data folder.

Main IP : 192.168.1.129
Main version : 1.05g
to find version/serial use maincracker.exe

Credits: hoLy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have that information and the patch files from a site where was an "official" post made by Holy but, that patch contains the character support only for the client side. He also mentioned that in his post, that the character is only added is the client side and the only thing that remains to be done is to code the new character into the GameServer and then it will also be on the server side.

But, I have seen some screenshots with the testing of this new character and also a video where I saw the new character working good. So, to be able to test it 100%, he must have coded it into the GameServer as well on some server files, otherwise I don't know how he could make a complete test. Over time he dropped the project because the server for which was the new character had problems and it needed to close down. After that, he released the client side character support files. I have searched tons of sites and forums in all possible languages, but I've never found anything regarding the server side.

And yes, the character was created for Season 3 Episode 1.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back