Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WzAG.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good peoples :). I have one question, for example if i made WzAG.dll from source code, how i can replace it with original one. Because if i just replace it, i will get Disconnect when try to connect to game. Thanks a lot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what did you put/code in the new WzAG.dll thats different from original wzag.dll (the one u had before) ?

if you can check original wzag.dll source code and see settings u probably have something different between new .dll

i add in protocol.cpp 0x18 code, to protect from dc hack my server. but even if i just create this file from source, i can't change the original WzAG

I'm using
[h=1][REPACK] IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes+ Source[/h]

what did you put/code in the new WzAG.dll thats different from original wzag.dll (the one u had before) ?

if you can check original wzag.dll source code and see settings u probably have something different between new .dll

KarLi if i undertand you correct it should be like that, for example , if i make from source this WzAG, and it's correct, i just need to replace it, no any Hook or Injections? Right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i add in protocol.cpp 0x18 code, to protect from dc hack my server. but even if i just create this file from source, i can't change the original WzAG

I'm using
[h=1][REPACK] IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes+ Source[/h]

KarLi if i undertand you correct it should be like that, for example , if i make from source this WzAG, and it's correct, i just need to replace it, no any Hook or Injections? Right?

problem is if your WZAG have different coding functions etc and u put new wzag (from other sourcecode) then u will have problems..
if u can 'EDIT' your working wzag.dll and just save the changes/add the 0x18 then its ok, but i dot know it seems like ur wzag.dll is not compatible with GS and the old wzag is.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have another question, how i can edit WzAG, with the same VS2010?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back