Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Server) DDT freeze loading files 13/13 at 99%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Can any one help me to fix my DDTank server problem?I really want to play this game on my own PC (not for business purpose) and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Problem:

The DDTank flash player does not respond when it is loading file 13/13 (at 99%). The flash player will freeze a while and could not load into the game. The flash player may also crash during that period.

I got no errors/crash when loading all the cmd files. And they all say "...now open for connections". However, the "Road.Service.exe" technically does not load anything and it simply shows two lines:

Starting GameServer ...Please wait a moment!
Server started!

And that's all I got on "Road.Service.exe" ...

I have tried other DDTank version like the 3.0 , 6.5 , 7.2 and 8.5 version. They all encounter similar problem (got few lines on "Road.Service.exe" , freeze loading files 13/13 at 99%)

Attempt: I double checked every IP address in database, *.config and *.xml documents. They should be all right (127.0.0.1). I don't know whether the port number will matter so I leave them as the original.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details:

System: Windows 8 x64 running on VM ware 9

Internet connection: YES

OS language: Simplified Chinese (it seems that my server source are from chinese which they modified from others)

Windows Firewall: Disabled
Windows Defender: Disabled (It was enabled when I unzip those source, I remember one or two files was detected by Defender)

Run as administrator: SSMS , IIS , 5 cmd server exe

MSSQL status: SQL2014, v12.0.2000.8
Database name "USER\SQLEXPRESS"
Also, user "sa" can log in the database successfully (with modified password).

IIS + .NET v4.5: Enabled (it still shows v4.0.30319 in app pool anyway)

Game version: DDTank7.2 (the freezing problem also occur when I use version DDTank6.5 and Windows 7 x64 OS system)

Browser: Google Chrome (connect to 127.0.0.1:83)

Database recover: Success
Db_tank > Server_list
IP=127.0.0.1
Port=9200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modified files:

Content: "USER\SQLEXPRESS" replaced the original "JAY-PC" and "(local)" , and
IP=127.0.0.1 (port number unchanged)

1. C:\DDTank7.2\ADM\ADM\Web.config

2. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\center\Center.Service.exe.config

3. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\fight\Fighting.Service.exe.config

4. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\road\Road.Service.exe.config

5. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\road\battle.xml

6. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\world.center\Center.Crosszone.Service.exe.config

7. C:\DDTank7.2\Server\world.fight\Fighting.Service.exe.config

8. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\Web.config

9. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\Bin\Tank.Request.dll.config

10. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\obj\Release\Package\PackageTmp\Web.config

11. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Web.config

12. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\config.xml

Other modifications:

1. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\Bin\Tank.Request.dll.config

<add key="ReqPath" value="C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\Bin" />

2. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\obj\Release\Package\PackageTmp\Web.config

<add key="ReqPath" value="C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\obj\Release\Package\PackageTmp" />

3. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Web.config

<add key="ActiveIP" value="127.0.0.1" />

4. C:\DDTank7.2\viet\config.xml

<USE_MD5 value="false" />

Under C:\DDTank7.2\viet\Request\Web.config

<add key="FakeIp" value="www.xingchenforum.com" /><!--Please enter Fake IP-->
<add key="FakePort" value="8080" /><!--Please enter Fake port-->

What does that mean? Does it matter? I keep it as the original (stated as above).

Directory of "viet" was shown in attachment

For those who want the server source, I can give at any time. I just want to ensure whether it is work or not before I do so.

If I miss any information, please comment and let me know. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

tomkwong - (Server) DDT freeze loading files 13/13 at 99% - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact, I have solved the problem a few months ago. I forget what exact item I changed to make it works. I will post the original backup DDTank version 6.5 private I modified, with database and the IIS setting. You guys can compare every config files (eg .xml and .config) and see whether you can modify to setup your version. Another solution to these problem is that you can use my version DDT6.5 directly, restore database to SQL2008 with IIS setting, then you are good to go.
That 13/13 99% loading is caused by the wrong IP / port setting (I forgot already). Modifying all the ".xml" , ".config" , ".htm", ".html" will make it work properly.
The DDTank version 6.5 files I used for hosting my server:

You guys can directly use this files, and modify only the host IP (replace all 25.47.7.25 to your host IP). The SQL server setting should be user=sa, and pw=123456. Also, follow my IIS setting and the database restore procedure, and then you should enter the game successfully.

If you cannot enter the game by not loading the website, it should be the IIS installation problems, google how to reset the IIS and it is not related to server setting. If you have error cases like "cannot register", it may be the database restore problems.
Notes about "IP":
My server is hosted on Hamachi previously. The IP is 25.47.7.25 (of course it is closed now, so no need to request to add my Hamachi network) If you guys have to change the IP for host the server, only change those 25.47.7.25, some IP must be set to localhost (127.0.0.1), and one IP in Road Service must be 0.0.0.0 in order to host in virtual lan. DO NOT modify those IP, and only work with the IP which is originally 25.47.7.25, and modify to your host IP.
The following parts are about the configuration of IIS and database of my version of DDTank. I believe most of you here know how to do it already, it is also not related to the problem that I have encountered before. For anyone who don't know how to setup with my DDTank6.5 files, here is the solution.
IIS:
"DDTank6.5" is about the game web login.
1. IP: your host IP (virtual lan or local host)
maybe 127.0.0.1 it you are host locally, or any IP given by Hamachi in your server host computer, for example.
2. Port: If you use my 6.5 version directly, the port should be set to 520
Other port setting should also modify the configuration files in the directory, especially the configuration files under web (=viet) files.
3. Directory is the "web" files in your DDTank files, or in my case it is named as "viet"
4. convert "request" to application
5. add "resource" as "virtual directory" (some private server already put "resource" under "web", in which this step may not be necessary)

"DDTank6.5_ADM" is about the admin site of the game, you may send any items to your account, with proper setting for login the admin site. The login name & password can be modified in some files called "ADM" , or "admin" , or other files referring to admin meaning.
1. IP is the same with the above IP for the game web login.
2. Port: If you use my DDTank6.5 version directly, the port should be set to 5200
Other port setting should also modify the configuration files in the directory, especially the configuration files under "ADM" / "admin" files.
3. Directory is the "ADM" or "admin" files. Some version of DDTank may not have admin server for sending items and stuff. You can always try to copy any ADM from other DDTank server. My version is copied from DDTank7.2 actually, so there is some items in the ADM cannot be send to the server, and have no item images for those "fake" items.
4. "ADM" and "DDTank" should be convert to application

Done the IIS setting.
The setting image for reference

Database:

restore the database to MSSQL 2008 server if you want to use my 6.5 version. Also, you should modify a table under db_tank called "dbo.Server_list" (or Server_list in fact). The IP there should be changed to your host IP (Hamachi or local or other IP). The port there can also be changed, but you should be reminded that any changes for the port should also modify the same number in all configuration files in the game directory. For example, the original port is 9200, and I modified it to 9999. Then all the port named 9200 should be changed to 9999 in all the configuration files.

After I hosted a few DDTank servers, I found that none of them works for all of the features compared to the public server. Therefore, I gave up after finishing this 6.5 version. This version cannot play some missions, (eg stage 1 of the mission "啵咕運動會") I don't know what that called in other language. Also, some bosses will have same mod and action (attack), they do not have featured action / special attack, in which it is a lot different than the public server version. Therefore, I will not host DDT server anymore, good luck for all of you guys.

However, if you guys have any problems, maybe I can help (mainly about DDT version 7.2 or before, because I haven't host any newer version than that). I may reply if I know how to solve these problems.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i use SQL 2014 i can restore database but accounts don't save and i get errors in server, if i try to restore in SQL 2008 i get a SQLManagerUI error. Help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently using this one, the only issue that I have is

This one =

1689595329524 - (Server) DDT freeze loading files 13/13 at 99% - RaGEZONE Forums

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Bussiness.PlayerBussiness.UpdatePlayer(PlayerInfo player)

Therefore, when every time that I refresh the page, all the progress that I made on the game was gone, it was reset to start again. Any idea?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back