Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Travian]Play Travian Faster,Nice And Much More!! Register Here!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Play Travian Faster,Nice And Much More!! Register Here!,

HI DEARS FRIENDS TODAY IM NOW INVITE YOU TO PLAY IN THE BEST TRAVIAN SERVER IN THE WORLD, IS CALLED TRAVAX, HERE YOU CAN PURCHASE TROOPS, GOLD, POBLATION AND WONDER WORLD, PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO REGISTER IN THE SERVER AND US GIVE YOU FREE GOLD FOR EACH NEW FRIEND YOU INVITE!! PLEASE HURRY UP =)

tutuyale - [Travian]Play Travian Faster,Nice And Much More!! Register Here! - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK: TRAVIANFORCE l The Best Online Travian Speed Server l Play Now!

PLEASE HURRY UP AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO REGISTER!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.
I just tried to register and and I got a error "your username already exists" Okay. I just login but the problem is that I dont even remember that i registerred to this server before. That means this server is online for a few months already and it still doesn't restarted.
Also 107 online? It's ridiculous.
Please, try to improve your server a bit. Because from my expierance. No one will play in you will keep it like this.

And another thing, you have to remove some "features" from your menu. It's annoying.

Good Luck :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well.
I just tried to register and and I got a error "your username already exists" Okay. I just login but the problem is that I dont even remember that i registerred to this server before. That means this server is online for a few months already and it still doesn't restarted.
Also 107 online? It's ridiculous.
Please, try to improve your server a bit. Because from my expierance. No one will play in you will keep it like this.

And another thing, you have to remove some "features" from your menu. It's annoying.

Good Luck :)

Thanks for your preference, LORD is the admin of travax, is my friend, i can tell him about this, please invite your friends to register in travax ok.

Back