[News] Nexon EU Service Closure for War Rock.

ModeratorRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    InternetLocation
    2,574Posts

[News] Nexon EU Service Closure for War Rock.

Nexon announced on the 11th of may 2017 that they'll discontinue their War Rock service on the July 13, 2017 (CEST). Another company will take over the service.

You can migrate your account information to the new service by following the steps here. Account migration begins on May 23, 2017 (CEST).

Troopers,

Five years have already passed since the start of War Rock—five years full of action-packed excitement and unforgettable memories. Whether it was driving tanks in Ohara or jumping out of Blackhawks in Grundel, we've all had our fair share of ups and downs, sometimes quite literally.

Sadly, the time has come to say goodbye to our loyal troopers and allow War Rock to flourish elsewhere.

We'll be handing over our War Rock game service to a new publisher named Vertigo Games, an online game software developer currently servicing Blackshot and Dekaron. Further details about when the game will be available at Vertigo Games will be announced later.

Even though game service is being transferred, you will still have access to your characters with the new publisher after the migration. However, new content updates will be implemented by Vertigo Games.

You will still have access to the in-game shop and web shop until Nexon's service is closed. More information concerning the game service transfer, how to use your account ID, and other details will be included in a future announcement.

We will be sure to keep you up-to-date with any other relevant information.

Best Regards,
    War Rock Global Team

Moderator & Developer
    I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR SERVER, USE THE CORRECT HELP SECTION INSTEAD.
    I AM ONLY TAIGA ON RAGEZONE!

DO NOT PM ME FOR GAME RELATED QUESTIONS, THESE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!

Advertisement