Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warrock Section Rules | 22.05.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Please note that these are subject to change without prior notice, you're responsible to keep yourself updated regarding, unless you want to end up being infraction banned.

Please note that the global Forum Rules also apply in this section.

1. Do NOT advertise in this section. There's a advertisement section used for that, and all post related to this subject should and must be placed there. You could however, link to the advertisement thread. Advertisement section: Private Servers - MMO Zone - RaGEZONE forums

2. Do not double post. If you have any valid/additional information to add, please feel free to use the edit function and include the information you left out.

3. Constructive criticism is fully allowed, but to a certain extent. Flame wars, insults and troll posts will not be tolerated and will result in immediate infraction.

4. Any showcase threads and/or development threads can be posted in the development section. Please however, use the following tags: [Development] / [Showcase]. A development thread is something shared to the community, which in the end of the development process/phase will be released. Showcase however, is a personal project you'd like to show to the rest of the community.

5. Releases without proper credit will be considered as a violation of the rules. Please provide credit to the respective owners.

6. Refrain from posting warez/cracks/bots/hacks. This is prohibited.

7. This is a English forum, and all communication in public on this board should be written in English. If you're unable to speak English, use a translator and provide the translated text in your post.

8. You're under no circumstances allowed to sell server files/services at this section. RaGEZONE was created to provide a sharing network for free, not for money. If you're however hiring staff, please use the recruitment section. Recruitment section: Team Recruitment - MMORPG Extra - RaGEZONE forums

9. Please also refrain from going off topic to the original thread. Going off topic and spamming will be considered as a rule violation.

10. Releases without active links will be deleted, so keep your download links working. Also, make sure you have some information regarding the product you're releasing, and if possible screenshots etc.

11. Posting usernames of Skype, Facebook or related services are prohibited. That includes asking for that kind of information, and sharing that kind of information. Keep all discussion and help on the forums, that way you contribute to the Warrock section, and help out future members dealing with the same problem.

-------------
IF YOU SEE ANYONE BREAKING THE RULES ABOVE, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REPORT FOR ME TO SEE. THIS CAN BE DONE BY CLICKING THE REPORT ICON IN THE LOW LEFT CORNER OF EVERY POST. LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ICON:
Detox - Warrock Section Rules | 22.05.2017 - RaGEZONE Forums
. THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEANING THIS SECTION!

-------------

Exclusive tip, to make your stay here A LOT easier: The search function is your best friend throughout your stay at the Warrock section. Creating a help thread asking questions that have already been answered many times before is only a waste of time. Doing a proper search however, only takes you a minute or two. As a result of that, you won't have to wait several hours before getting your question answered.

Lastly, please use common sense while posting on this forum. I won't be listing out every obvious rule violation in this thread, so think before you act. If you have any further questions or feel that a moderator needs to be contacted, feel free to contact me using the private message function available for you.

Thanks for staying up to date on the section rules. It'll be a lot easier and a lot more fun if you managed to follow them as well. In fact, you have to.

Detox.

UPDATE LOG:
-----------------------
22.08.2013 | Created - By Detox
23.09.2013 | Small modifications, rule 11 added - By Detox
05.12.2013 | Small modifications to rule 3 - By Detox
13.02.2015 | Added rule 12 - By CodeDragon
22.04.2015 | Changed urls to https - By CodeDragon
06.10.2015 | Updated rule 3 to avoid confusion - By CodeDragon
10.12.2015 | Updated rule 1 - By CodeDragon
| Removed necro posting rules - By CodeDragon
-----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Re: Warrock section rules | 23.09.13

Some small modifications have been made to the rules, I've also implanted a rule number 11 regarding releases. Please have a look at them before posting, especially in the release section.

Thanks guys! :p:

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score

Updated rule number 3. I've regulated the rule to apply after 4 weeks instead of 2. This due to less activity in this section, and threads being 4 weeks old might still be very relevant.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

I added a new rule that forbids people from posting their Skype, Facebook or any other communication name on the forums in the WarRock section. I've added this rule because those post with the names didn't contribute to the section at all and people started posting it on almost every help thread.. All posts made after this change will receive an infraction. The older ones will be deleted.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Warrock Section Rules | 6.10.2015

Rule 3 has been updated keep this in mind. We've done this to avoid confusion in the future.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Warrock Section Rules | 6.10.2015

Rule 1 was edited, you're allowed to advertise your server in your signature.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Warrock Section Rules | 10.12.2015

The rules for necro posting have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back