Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.:tongue:

I upload the server for all you want to help to fix other things left.

Thanks to league wars code, thanks to http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333444742.html ( Help more than other "want to help" ).

The fixes?

- Mod the flags for One use.
- Repair all the objects like medicboxes( M14, Flashmine, Ammo Box).
- Medic Box Heal.
- Items repaired( Some cash prices I forgot but is simple, change cash 2 price to cash 4).
- Some Packages (Medic Package, Sniper Package, Gold Package, Red Package, etc).
- Coupons Fix ( Maybe a bug when you buy hehe).
- Some Other fixes I don't remember

The Files
If U want to help, use the files, fix something and upload.

Server + Database + Update for the client I use)

You have to extrac the update.rar in the client's folder

DLL AND EXE LOCAL FILES FOR THE CLIENT AN EDITOR

EDIT ITEM ( FOR OTHER WEAPONS YOU WANT TO ADD)

Client:(For Play in my server if you want and Test for your server)

Software
, It's the same software like Tweeks old Release

Screens:

mtNaWgk - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

uI4anPE - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

NsALe9i - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

Finally, Yeah.. I didn't fix vechicles and zombies, lazy thing, if you help, i thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, Finally package works, was a mistake of gameserver and not HANDLE_OUTBOX.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested in the zombie mode fix... it seems nobody is interested in it :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.:tongue:

I upload the server for all you want to help to fix other things left.

Thanks to league wars code, thanks to http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333444742.html ( Help more than other "want to help" ).

The fixes?

- Mod the flags for One use.
- Repair all the objects like medicboxes( M14, Flashmine, Ammo Box).
- Medic Box Heal.
- Items repaired( Some cash prices I forgot but is simple, change cash 2 price to cash 4).
- Some Packages (Medic Package, Sniper Package, Gold Package, Red Package, etc).
- Coupons Fix ( Maybe a bug when you buy hehe).
- Some Other fixes I don't remember

The Files
If U want to help, use the files, fix something and upload.

Server + Database + Update for the client I use)

You have to extrac the update.rar in the client's folder

DLL AND EXE LOCAL FILES FOR THE CLIENT AN EDITOR

EDIT ITEM ( FOR OTHER WEAPONS YOU WANT TO ADD)

Client:(For Play in my server if you want and Test for your server)

Software
, It's the same software like Tweeks old Release

Screens:

Finally, Yeah.. I didn't fix vechicles and zombies, lazy thing, if you help, i thank you.

they have already solved. the rest are just bg mode flags, vehicles and zombies. :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they have already solved. the rest are just bg mode flags, vehicles and zombies. :thumbdown:

Really? I didn't see it. The files around here have all this issues, flags are resolved. Sdfsdf Sdfsdf help to solve a few things, zombies we have an idea but don't work on it. fix damage for user but not for zombies, if you help, thanks a lot. This post help to other people that start this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz upload these on a single link on mega (Server + Database + Update for the client I use),DLL AND EXE LOCAL FILES FOR THE CLIENT AN EDITOR) i cant dawnload from mediafire :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somone tell me how to fix that :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? I didn't see it. The files around here have all this issues, flags are resolved. Sdfsdf Sdfsdf help to solve a few things, zombies we have an idea but don't work on it. fix damage for user but not for zombies, if you help, thanks a lot. This post help to other people that start this project.

n1ckzero, would you like to share with me/us what your idea is to fix zombies bug? at the moment I'm interested just in it, and if able I'd like to work on it and fix it, but honestly at the moment I have no idea about what the issue could be.
I suspect something wrong in the packet sent from the server to the client but still not investigated. If your idea is correct I could work on it and maybe help you fixing it

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As a result of a long struggle to solve the problem of zombie I did but I troubled bg mode.

seamlessly with bg mode zombie he could have swapped.. :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys what i need to install the .sql file
in the guides they explain to use a commercial tool , but you can do the same using the free "MySql workbench", anyway it is not something to install, the sql file contains sql statements that creates and fill tables inside the database you manually created before to be used by the login and gameserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys what i need to install the .sql file
Use Navicat Premium or any program, only for add more items or users, the rest is simple, if not, see http://forum.ragezone.com/f828/guide-setup-warrock-server-base-949709/ or http://forum.ragezone.com/f828/video-setting-warrock-server-2014-a-991148/ They show you how.

As a result of a long struggle to solve the problem of zombie I did but I troubled bg mode.

seamlessly with bg mode zombie he could have swapped.. :p:
The problem, maybe be the Blocks (27) (28) (102) or any of it. that you have to change at the first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back