Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 Things
1st how do I get updates with wrlauncher? i change the ip and edit the version.ini but not download the update

2nd premium of 90 and 180 days do not work right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 Things
1st how do I get updates with wrlauncher? i change the ip and edit the version.ini but not download the update

2nd premium of 90 and 180 days do not work right?

1) The updates search in exe file 'Update' and replace with your host /Update/ with names, Soon I public a edit post like Autoupdate launcher in this forum.

2) The premium i don't post it but are so easy, search the 30 days premium and copy the code and paste down with the CC42 ( I believe that's 90 days code) and works ;) ) In handle outbox add

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thz n1ckzerp i fix the premium but the update no. in my launch see Progressing now [now 0 / Total -1 /Size 0MB] but no download the update.

and other thing you know remove when in the item shop the item is member only?

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I wish you good luck with your project but I'm sure it will not work since this community is way to greedy..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thz n1ckzerp i fix the premium but the update no. in my launch see Progressing now [now 0 / Total -1 /Size 0MB] but no download the update.

and other thing you know remove when in the item shop the item is member only?

If you want to remove "member only" you have to change in database premium = 1 to premium = 0, this launcher its very easy it's a mod of http://forum.ragezone.com/f827/warrock-finaly-source-auto-update-954746/ , i fix the mistake of update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thz n1ckzero the launcher work Perfect, the remove member is 0 in my database but in my client write member only is Bug?
I don't remember at all, maybe on gameserver, but if you buy a gold premium, members only dissapear.

Your the perfect example of how people should be. Helpful, intelligent and kind. That's what most people are lacking in communities like these.

But, It's fine to try. Do something for fun and learn. Yes, need people to colaborate more and leech(Download, download, download for money) less.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But, It's fine to try. Do something for fun and learn. Yes, need people to colaborate more and leech(Download, download, download for money) less.

Of course! I'm not saying stop the projects, they should continue. They are vital for every game development to keep on going. But the way CodeDragon shares his knowledge, files and being extremely helpful, is something we all can learn something from. I was just agreeing with the fact that most people, especially server owners are too greedy. With is unfortunate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course! I'm not saying stop the projects, they should continue. They are vital for every game development to keep on going. But the way CodeDragon shares his knowledge, files and being extremely helpful, is something we all can learn something from. I was just agreeing with the fact that most people, especially server owners are too greedy. With is unfortunate.

Yes, the gameservers will be free, not VIP, donator or nothing, only share a classic game for remember the old way, the money wins in the game, playing( game money, not real money). And the fixes? Make game more stable and fun(Fights, challenges, deathmatch,etc). A simple server don't cost money, don't try to win. Try to learn more about your favorite game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting pack of item in handle_outbox.cs and database "ITEMS"
I have also updated the client with the latest version of the official warrock work 100% Compatible and the server is compatible wich Linux, publishes the release Soon
I know it's not much but since no programming C#.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting pack of item in handle_outbox.cs and database "ITEMS"
I have also updated the client with the latest version of the official warrock work 100% Compatible and the server is compatible wich Linux, publishes the release Soon
All are free to share, more fixes, more fun, more learn, with local friends, with forum friends, for play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
n1ckzero - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

n1ckzero - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

What is the Problem ? :S

Client : Your Client ,

Sql : your sql

fiiles : your files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the Problem ? :S

Client : Your Client ,

Sql : your sql

fiiles : your files.

Easy, you have to change the local files, my client has ip to my server, you have tu change this DLL AND EXE LOCAL FILES FOR THE CLIENT
Replace for existing files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thz n1ckzero the launcher work Perfect, the remove member is 0 in my database but in my client write member only is Bug?
You have to change also items.bin (buytype and buyoption If i remember well)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Your the perfect example of how people should be. Helpful, intelligent and kind. That's what most people are lacking in communities like these.

It will require a brand new emulator, written from scratch but I'm not going to waste time on this since I already spent a lot of time on helping people.
I'm doing this on purpose since I know this community isn't ready for a stable & good emulator.

I don't blame the server owners for being greedy It's more like people begging for files of your server, they just want to have them..
We most of the time ignore them but after a while you start to take actions against it (blocking your inbox for non friends, removing your Skype etc..)
It's getting annoying, if you want my knowledge (this is to anyone who reads it) use the forums since this a nice way for sharing information to EVERYONE.

I had plans for writing a own public wiki with packet documentation. But I never used them due the returning fact of ungrateful people.

It doesn't matter if you run it on Linux, it will give stability issues over time, if you really want to run it on Linux use Java as your main language, you can achieve a server in Linux with the netty.io framework for networking :)
And I suggest you would put some more time in programming C# and don't tell us things you can find on the internet..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy, you have to change the local files, my client has ip to my server, you have tu change this DLL AND EXE LOCAL FILES FOR THE CLIENT
Replace for existing files

but i am change dll and exe ip adress :S

and Error :S My english bad :p

Back