Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
place the mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.13 winx64

Thanks for your answer. However i never encountered this problem. I found the file you said, 2 .dll and 2 .lib files with an .exe, but how do i install this? I tried putting them into the system32 folder but no luck.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Install the connector, you can download it on the MySQL website, it's mysql odbc 5.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install the connector, you can download it on the MySQL website, it's mysql odbc 5.1

Installed 4 different versions and one did the job. The connector must be placed in program files(x86)\mysql on 64-bit

Thanks for your help

Another thing:

I can get a server up with tweek's releases. However with these files, there does not appear any server in the serverlist. What could be some reasons?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
diggercoder You can compare these packets by joining a game and then just going inside a zombie game and kill a few zombies, after that you just play a normal game like explosives in CQC.
and the files of sdfsdf are useless so I recommend that you don't use them :)

shut up a little bit.
You're just a writer, easy to write.
I have published my file in hand if there is a good posting.
What did you do?
-------------------------------------------------------
My Server:
Messenger %100 fix
UDP %100 fix
Hot Time Clan War Rankings %100 fix
New Room Mod %100 fix
CarePackage %100 fix
Coupons %100 fix
Zombie mode are Skill Point , RandomBox , MedicBox-m14-Flashmine, ...... %100 fix
CQC %95 fix
BG %100 fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shut up a little bit.
What did you do?
-------------------------------------------------------
My Server:
Messenger %100 fix
UDP %100 fix
Hot Time Clan War Rankings %100 fix
New Room Mod %100 fix
CarePackage %100 fix
Coupons %100 fix
Zombie mode are Skill Point , RandomBox , MedicBox-m14-Flashmine, ...... %100 fix
CQC %95 fix
BG %100 fix
will you ever make this files public?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
shut up a little bit.
What did you do?

I still wrote more code then you, you can say this 100% blabla 100%, I at least explain how they can do things instead of posting 'fixes' and code that isn't even using the basic format rules :) Stop getting off topic, this is a topic were we explain and share data.

I've done a lot of work, your emulator is based on Montana's which was based on MINE. So check your arguments before you start a discussion.
Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can fix those things you listed over there. It's funny how you say that BG is done 100% and CQC 95%.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still wrote more code then you, you can say this 100% blabla 100%, I at least explain how they can do things instead of posting 'fixes' and code that isn't even using the basic format rules :) Stop getting off topic, this is a topic were we explain and share data.

I've done a lot of work, your emulator is based on Montana's which was based on MINE. So check your arguments before you start a discussion.
Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can fix those things you listed over there. It's funny how you say that BG is done 100% and CQC 95%.

You have to accept
n1ckzero - WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Jajaja nice words. Yeah some things are simple or only a confusion. For example, for the people want the 7th slot, if you(Not codedragon, the other people i say) share and xplain something on this post i'll be happy to share a simple thing like a 7th slot is only mod a few numbers and add new item, easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not discuss who is the source, it is something we bring that together and together improve the source. I still think it would be best to put the source to github "example" to keep these things from happening and thus improves each one source and not 50 different sources that there posted.

It is my opinion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jajaja nice words. Yeah some things are simple or only a confusion. For example, for the people want the 7th slot, if you(Not codedragon, the other people i say) share and xplain something on this post i'll be happy to share a simple thing like a 7th slot is only mod a few numbers and add new item, easy.

0 knowledge..

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The example of the 7th slot really requires some brain usage if you fully want to enable it client side.
You'll have to edit bin files in order to make the client recognize the weapons. You can hard code it in server side but that is really such a waste then.
Anyways, I'm mad about the fact that he claims that he is such a professional while he still works with an emulator that was written 3 years ago by a 15 year old who didn't had all the knowledge about threads, thread safety, parallelism, arrays, databases and sockets. (This is a lot but it's true).

I don't release my source code in the public for a few reasons, there is no point of releasing it if none really cares about it.
You can post stuff like snippets, like I said if someone (I've met a few) really wants to learn the roots, no problem I will share my source with them.

Let this be a lesson for everyone, if you really want to learn then it doesn't matter if you release your source code. You can do more with the things you know then with the things you don't know. Explaining how something works is way better then just posting random code.

I already said a lot of times that I quit the private server scene and I did, I don't write servers anymore for WarRock, but that doesn't mean that I have to stop sharing my knowledge. I even discovered a few new things about WarRock today because I explained something to someone.

The first thing for this community would be creating a global database structure that we can use for all servers so we can finally standardize our work to boost the development.

Now let's get back on topic thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Installed 4 different versions and one did the job. The connector must be placed in program files(x86)\mysql on 64-bit

Thanks for your help

Another thing:

I can get a server up with tweek's releases. However with these files, there does not appear any server in the serverlist. What could be some reasons?

Quoting since no one probably saw my question due to the off-topic chat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talking about learning, I find this Warrock server very interesting, I'm not a professional programmer, and usually don't work on big projects as this is just my hobby and usually I work just on small applications or small things like warrock hacks (in the past), so looking in detail on this project, debugging it and figuring out how it (not) works is really teaching me many things, also because I did really few things in my life using C# so due to this server I'm going in deep into it :)
Now I'm trying to understand the UDP part, I've the general idea about what it's used for, for letting all the clients to communicate one each other through routers and firewall, but now I want to understand the details ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The example of the 7th slot really requires some brain usage if you fully want to enable it client side.
You'll have to edit bin files in order to make the client recognize the weapons. You can hard code it in server side but that is really such a waste then.
Anyways, I'm mad about the fact that he claims that he is such a professional while he still works with an emulator that was written 3 years ago by a 15 year old who didn't had all the knowledge about threads, thread safety, parallelism, arrays, databases and sockets. (This is a lot but it's true).

I don't release my source code in the public for a few reasons, there is no point of releasing it if none really cares about it.
You can post stuff like snippets, like I said if someone really wants to learn (I've met a few) the roots, no problem I will share my source with them.

Let this be a lesson for everyone, if you really want to learn then it doesn't matter if you release a source code. You can do more with the things you know then with the things you don't know. Explaining how something works is way better then just posting random code.

I already said a lot of times that I quit the private server scene and I did, I don't write servers anymore for WarRock, but that doesn't mean that I have to stop sharing my knowledge. I even discovered a few new things about WarRock today because I explained something to someone.

The first thing for this community would be creating a global database structure that we can use for all servers so we can finally standardize our work to to boost the development.

Now let's get back on topic thanks.
Mmm if you want port some weapons to 7th slot is not difficult, think every soldier has a letter(s) , every weapon too, yes only the client, Thats the clue hehehe. You're right bacl to the topic :). The 7th slot is fun for me, i share only gameserver codes i edit or understand, or learn. You're nice guy Codedragon, angry guy, but nice ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are some realeases for warrock files now but which are the best atm?

Back