Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FreeWar Server Files - Nexon

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, today i decided to share my last warrock server with all! this server Work with client in date 2016-12-29 and it have more things that work but is not complete. With the project i share some sniffed code and a dsetup with 127.0.0.1 IP "nxload Original Dsetup" and DataBase. Download ODBC Connector and have Fun! :w00t::w00t:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: FreeWar Server NX

5.3 MB only? and can you just provide links for the client compatible to this server? :D Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

start the game through server.exe ? . loginserver.exe ?

sorry for noob question .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

use client from here ?

warrock.nexon.net/en/download/client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The server starts successfully and I've installed the latest client with the DSETUP, but how to start the client to connect to the emulator? Because, when I start the game by launching Nexon I can't login with username or password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The server starts successfully and I've installed the latest client with the DSETUP, but how to start the client to connect to the emulator? Because, when I start the game by launching Nexon I can't login with username or password.

yeap same goes here , when i click login freezes for 6 seconds and nothing happend . do I have to edit ips in warrock launcher ? .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I still have problems with it. Can you explain how to start the game for the emulator? Because every time I start the game I can't login with the username and password "asd". When the game has started up I only see a button with "Play Game" and if I click on it, it's freezing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nexon have updated the warrock today, The xor key are different now.
For start game create shortcut of warrock exe and add at the end of the shortcut link the text -hstart.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nexon have updated the warrock today, The xor key are different now.
For start game create shortcut of warrock exe and add at the end of the shortcut link the text -hstart.

The game is working now! But what do you mean with xor keys are different now? Because the emulator still works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please upload the working client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just downloaded the latest version of the client from nexon. But how can i connect our emulator to the client? Because when im logged in im connected with the server from nexon..

Back