Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ToXiiC Core C#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, i'm giving out my server files due to a leak (I don't know, I can assume the only guy had my files just shared to his friend?), and I don't want that some kiddy guy has my files and can also use them / sell them, so I'm forced to share them with everyone.

Consider it as a beforehand christmas present

You can download it here:

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry but community don't understand about reversing dsetup and Crack clients to run private way, this share will be useless for almost people, and is not about understand the source but the we don't have free assembly experts

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry but community don't understand about reversing dsetup and Crack clients to run private way, this share will be useless for almost people, and is not about understand the source but the we don't have free assembly experts
That's why I released the snipped inside the the development section. You can use it to spoof the DSETUP.DLL but you still have to implement the socket hooking by yourself.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
That's why I released the snipped inside the the development section. You can use it to spoof the DSETUP.DLL but you still have to implement the socket hooking by yourself.

maybe you laught, but i don't know how compile a DLL, or what i should use to compile a DLL, is funny, my world is java and php, this sucks :/

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
maybe you laught, but i don't know how compile a DLL, or what i should use to compile a DLL, is funny, my world is java and php, this sucks :/
There are enough tutorials available on YouTube and Google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello new link :
Core :
Client :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem with change the IP address 192.168.0.100 to 127.0.0.1 of Warrock.exe

When I open the warrock.exe file in 010 Editor I can't find the hex or string.

If I don't change the IP address I will get this error message:

sF8PkQU - [Release] ToXiiC Core C# - RaGEZONE Forums

Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello new link :
Core :
Client :

i cant start game from xighncode can you help me ?

Back