Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WarRock Emulator Server Files Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
German:

Hey Community,

da ich sehr wenig, bzw inaktiv an den WarRock ServerFiles arbeite und ich sehe das noch immer keiner es geschafft hat einen WarRock Server, oder teilweise etwas davon zu programmieren, release ich hiermit die Basis meines WarRock Emulators.

Meine allererste Version war in VB.Net, meine zweite in C#. Bei der 2. Version hatte ich sogut wie alle Funktionen in der Lobby funktionstüchtig. Da ich aber ein paar leichte Mängel in der Core des Servers entdeckte(aufgrund meiner besseren Programmiererfahrungen) hab ich mich entschlossen die komplette Basis noch einmal neuzuschreiben, was ich auch tat. Diese Core die ich release ist fehlerfrei, sauber und effizient geschrieben. Als Datenbank Server wird wie vorher auch MSSQL benutzt. Diesmal arbeitet der Server aber mit Prozeduren.

Die Core besteht aus insgesamt 3 Servern:

- ISC Server(Server-Kommunikation)
- LoginServer(Login - Serverliste output)
- GameServer(Lobby & Gaming)

Die ISC- & LoginServer sind komplett fertig und funktionieren. Der GameServer besteht größtenteils noch aus der eigenen Basis, also das betreten der Lobby ist noch nicht funktionsbereit.

Glaubt mir, bei dieser Basis braucht man nicht was fixxen, ihr könnt sofort anfangen an den Funktionen für das Game zu arbeiten! Außerdem wird sich auch herrausstellen ob es überhaupt einen einzigen hier gibt, der es schafft wenigstens alle Lobby Funktionen zum laufen zu bekommen. 91 % dieser Community wird aber damit wohl nix anfangen können.

Der Source ist in C# .NET Framework 2.0 geschrieben.
Ich selber werde den Server nicht mehr in C# schreiben, da ich schon einen halbfertigen LoginServer in C++ habe, der mit MySQL arbeitet. Bei C# würde ich nicht auf MySQL umsteigen, da C# nicht so schnell und stabil wie C++ arbeitet und bei MSSQL der DatenbankServer mithilfe seiner Prozeduren dem eigentlichen Server auch eine enorme Last abnimmt und somit stabiler läuft! Und der MSSQL Server ist dafür speziell von Microsoft ausgelegt. Ihr solltet den MSSQL Server 2008 benutzen !

Ihr findet in dem Source außerdem meine Copyrights: Es wäre also sehr nett und auch anständig von euch wenn ihr diese bei euren eigenen Releases bzw Modifikation dort lässt und diese immer mit erwähnt !

Ich bin außerdem im Besitzt eines eigengeschriebenen Packet Sniffers, der nur auf die WarRock Ports listen und die Packets sofort decrypted und sie in eine Text Datei reinschreibt. Dieser vereinfacht das entwickeln des Servers enorm ! Diesen könnt ihr bei mir für 20 Euro PSC(Only Offline PSC without Security Question) kaufen! ICQ => 661207

Support, Fragen beantworten oder sogar das Coden von bestimmten Funktionen / Teilfunktionen werde ich euch nicht geben ! Also wenn ihr keinen wirklich dringend notwendigen Grund habt mich zu adden, dann lasst es!

Nun genug des Redens, hier der versprochene Source:

Wäre außerdem auch nett wenn es ein Thanks oder sogar ein Karma gäbe ;)

Ich wünsch euch nun viel Spaß mit dem Source !

mfg
YeZZx aka Crunkx
--------------------------------------------------------------------
English(Google Translator):

Hey Community,

I very little, or inactive in the WarRock Server Files work and I see that still no one has done a WarRock Server, or part of something to program it, I released the basis of my WarRock Emulators herewith.

My very first version was in VB.Net, C # in my second. In the second Sogut version I had, like all features in the lobby functional. But as I discovered a few minor deficiencies in the core of the server (due to my better programming experience), I decided to rewrite the whole base again what I did. These Core I release is accurate, clean and efficiently written. As a MSSQL database server as before is used. This time the server is working but with procedures.

The Core consists of three servers:

- ISC server (server communication)
- Login Server (Login - Server list output)
- Game Server (Lobby & Gaming)

The ISC & Login Server are completely finished and work. The game server is still largely from its own base, so the foot of the lobby is not yet operational.

Believe me, on this basis need not what Fixx, you can start immediately to the functions for the game to work! Also will herrausstellen also whether there is one here who manages to get at least run all functions to lobby. 91% of this community but so well can start anything.

The source is in C #. NET Framework 2.0 written.
I myself will write to the server no longer in C #, because I already have a semi-log server in C + + that works with MySQL. In C # I would not switch to MySQL, because C # is not as fast and stable as C + + and operates in the MSSQL database server by using its procedures to the actual server decreases also a huge burden and therefore more stable! And the MSSQL Server is designed specifically for Microsoft. You should use the MSSQL Server 2008!

Can be found in the source also my Copyrights: So it would be very nice and decent of you if you release this on your own or modification can be there and always mentioned with this!

I am also in possession a eigengeschriebenen Packet Sniffers, the listen only to the WarRock ports and the packets immediately decrypted and reinschreibt in a text file. This simplifies the server develop enormous! So you are with me for 20 € PSC (PSC Only offline without Security Question)! ICQ => 661 207

Support, answer questions or even the coding of certain features / functions part I will not give you! So if you do not really much-needed reason I have to Add, then let it!

Well enough of talking, here is the promised source:

Would also be nice if there was a Thanks or even a karma;)

I wish you have a lot of fun with the Source!

mfg
YeZZx aka Crunkx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: WarRock Emulator ServerFile Source

Thx, what CLient Use ? Please Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score

Thank you for all your hard work and releasing it for development purposes.
I hope some people here pick this up or at Epvpers to get something nice going.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey how to patch the client and what version of client we need?

You can use the newest Client ! To Connect, install a redirect in the hosts file:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Open it and write this in a new line:

127.0.0.1 login.warrock.net

and save it. Your warrock will connect now to 127.0.0.1 !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can use the newest Client ! To Connect, install a redirect in the hosts file:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Open it and write this in a new line:

127.0.0.1 login.warrock.net

and save it. Your warrock will connect now to 127.0.0.1 !

And example my ip : 31.31.31.31

31.31.31.31 login.warrock.net

? :$:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"because C # is not as fast and stable as C + + "

C# alot more stable than C++ =\
and the differences in speed are very small

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"because C # is not as fast and stable as C + + "

C# alot more stable than C++ =\
and the differences in speed are very small

You are kidding me xD

A friend of me had written a Program in c#, that takes 21 minutes to do a special task. The same program in c++ written took only 3 minutes !

C# => .NET Framework => C++ => ASM

C++ => ASM

C++ is much faster and stablier !

C# is stable..but not so fast..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does the Gaming server work now? Or is it still buggy?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hallo! Hello!
ich habe die funktionierende version. bei welcher man schon zocken kann etc...
i have the working edition, in which i can play and join the lobby etc..
also ich habe alle, die server sind connected, und die hosts bearbeitet..
i have all server connected and my hosts are edited.

jetzt starte ich ich warrock und stecke bei folgenden punkt fest: wie logge ich mich ein? wo in der mysql datenbank erstelle ich ein user?
Ich habe die "WARROCK_DBF" mit Microsoft Mysql manager 2008 offen, nur was jetzt?

now i'm starting warrock but now i stuck. how could i log me in? Where i have to create a user in the mysql database? i have the "Warrock_DBF" opened witz Microsoft MYSQL Manager 2008, nut what now?

Bitte helft mir!
Please help me!

And sorry for my bad english :S

Alex

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

the password is not encrypt but tutorial siad encrypt with MD5 salt wremu,
also we don't need to encrypt, i can login to server select but after selected server i got dc.

i'm use lates client from Gamersfirst
i hope creators help us. :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

database don't work
also I found the database in the source code folder and
"Datenbank" <--- can't find this folder...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

[ironie=on]the server ip is ?[ironie=off]

Registered on my forum for Game account

and download Client from

then put my WRStarter.exe to root folder of War Rock

also my Dedicated server in in thailand i'm not sure about ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back