Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warrock Toxiic Core - Bypass Passport & Unpacked Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help please, where should I put the address from no-ip dns.. I tried replacing the 127.0.0.1 from warrock.exe with the address that DNS provided me. But still the client can't connect to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@projectbaluga

BR
Não da para usar No-ip no servidor você pode usar ele no Client
Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex procure pelo CK0%d...CZ%d abaixo dele vai aparecer 3 Ips mudeos para o seu no-ip cuidado o seu no-ip tem que ser pequeno tipo warr.ddns.net ou asde.ddns.net tem que ficar com essa quantidade de letras
Agora no servidor você tem que deixar o IP 127.0.0.1
Na Database server você tem que colocar o seu IP Global se você quiser jogar com algum amigo isso se você estiver ligando o servidor no seu computador
Agora se você estiver colocando o servidor em um VPS ai é só colocar o IP do VPS na Database

Eng
Can not use No-ip on server you can use it in Client
Open Warrock.exe with the Hex look for the CK0% d ... CZ% d below it will appear 3 Ips change for your no-ip care your no-ip has to be small type warr.ddns.net or asde .ddns.net has to keep this amount of letters
Now on the server you have to leave the IP 127.0.0.1
In the Database server you have to put your Global IP if you want to play with some friend so if you are connecting the server to your computer
Now if you are putting the server into a VPS then just put the IP of the VPS in the Database

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
richard can you help me how to make server warrock this is my first time.....coz i make dekaron,,mu online,,flyff,,ran online,,already i wanna know about warrock how to make also..can you teach me??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@projectbaluga

BR
Não da para usar No-ip no servidor você pode usar ele no Client
Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex procure pelo CK0%d...CZ%d abaixo dele vai aparecer 3 Ips mudeos para o seu no-ip cuidado o seu no-ip tem que ser pequeno tipo warr.ddns.net ou asde.ddns.net tem que ficar com essa quantidade de letras
Agora no servidor você tem que deixar o IP 127.0.0.1
Na Database server você tem que colocar o seu IP Global se você quiser jogar com algum amigo isso se você estiver ligando o servidor no seu computador
Agora se você estiver colocando o servidor em um VPS ai é só colocar o IP do VPS na Database

Eng
Can not use No-ip on server you can use it in Client
Open Warrock.exe with the Hex look for the CK0% d ... CZ% d below it will appear 3 Ips change for your no-ip care your no-ip has to be small type warr.ddns.net or asde .ddns.net has to keep this amount of letters
Now on the server you have to leave the IP 127.0.0.1
In the Database server you have to put your Global IP if you want to play with some friend so if you are connecting the server to your computer
Now if you are putting the server into a VPS then just put the IP of the VPS in the Database

Thank you so much for this, now I'm getting a new problem.

When I try to connect to my server outside of my network, client message "Connection failed. Returning to the Main Screen.".
I suspect it was the game server port that I was having a troubled port forwarding. I tried replacing the port of the game server but I still can't open it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@projectbaluga

BR
Então isso ainda pode ser um problema de IP ou porta mesmo você tem que verificar novamente o IP e as portas 10375 TCP e UPD / 10376 TCP e UPD /

Eng
So this can still be an IP or port problem even you have to double check the IP and ports 10375 TCP and UPD / 10376 TCP and UPD /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I configured everything correctly, but when I log in, the game stays on this screen, it doesn't show the rooms and ui:

I also tried changing xor keys but the result is the same.What could have gone wrong?
I haven't found anything from the previous answers in this post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can reupload the work of richardjj because he deleted his post.

Can please someone fix the explosive mode so we can defuse the bomb? Planting is working but not defusing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can reupload the work of richardjj because he deleted his post.

Can please someone fix the explosive mode so we can defuse the bomb? Planting is working but not defusing.

Load the server on mega, I'm trying to fix
Load the server on mega, I'm trying to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please help me?
I'v tried to change the ip of the WRlucher / warrock.exe(at syste) but I couldn't find where in both files in the Hex
I wrote webID , 127.0.0.1 but nothing... please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ariel1755
Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex e procure por CK0%d...CZ%d
logo abaixo você pode mudar o IP

Open Warrock.exe with Hex and look for CK0%d...CZ%d
just below you can change the IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ariel1755
Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex e procure por CK0%d...CZ%d
logo abaixo você pode mudar o IP

Open Warrock.exe with Hex and look for CK0%d...CZ%d
just below you can change the IP
I tried but my hex didn't find that , just to be clear my warrock.exe is from this client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem when I change database in gameserver.xml and open gameserver.exe
Bola - Warrock Toxiic Core - Bypass Passport & Unpacked Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem when I change database in gameserver.xml and open gameserver.exe
Bola - Warrock Toxiic Core - Bypass Passport & Unpacked Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Its gameserver.xml just reextract original from wrmontana or toxiic core it will be fixed idk what really causes key but u just have to reconfigure it from xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Server list not working way?

Hi Guys,
Disconnected Way?

Hi Guys,
Serverlis not working way?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back