Oct 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Warrock Toxiic Core - Bypass Passport & Unpacked Client

Does the Mode "explosive" work????

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

help please, where should I put the address from no-ip dns.. I tried replacing the 127.0.0.1 from warrock.exe with the address that DNS provided me. But still the client can't connect to the server.

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

I can help you @projectbaluga but i need in exchange something

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

@projectbaluga

BR
    Não da para usar No-ip no servidor você pode usar ele no Client
    Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex procure pelo CK0%d...CZ%d abaixo dele vai aparecer 3 Ips mudeos para o seu no-ip cuidado o seu no-ip tem que ser pequeno tipo warr.ddns.net ou asde.ddns.net tem que ficar com essa quantidade de letras
    Agora no servidor você tem que deixar o IP 127.0.0.1
    Na Database server você tem que colocar o seu IP Global se você quiser jogar com algum amigo isso se você estiver ligando o servidor no seu computador
    Agora se você estiver colocando o servidor em um VPS ai é só colocar o IP do VPS na Database

Eng
    Can not use No-ip on server you can use it in Client
    Open Warrock.exe with the Hex look for the CK0% d ... CZ% d below it will appear 3 Ips change for your no-ip care your no-ip has to be small type warr.ddns.net or asde .ddns.net has to keep this amount of letters
    Now on the server you have to leave the IP 127.0.0.1
    In the Database server you have to put your Global IP if you want to play with some friend so if you are connecting the server to your computer
    Now if you are putting the server into a VPS then just put the IP of the VPS in the Database

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    103Posts

richard can you help me how to make server warrock this is my first time.....coz i make dekaron,,mu online,,flyff,,ran online,,already i wanna know about warrock how to make also..can you teach me??

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    470Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donsluxembourg View Post
    richard can you help me how to make server warrock this is my first time.....coz i make dekaron,,mu online,,flyff,,ran online,,already i wanna know about warrock how to make also..can you teach me??
    follow Tweek release bro :)
    Last edited by Myster Dev; 27-02-19 at 05:21 PM. Reason: wrong spelling wrong ^_^

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

@donsluxembourg

BR
    Então sinto muito não da pra mim ajudar você eu ando trabalhando muito to sem tempo

Eng
    So sorry, I can not help you. I've been working a lot so I do not have time.

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richardjj View Post
    @projectbaluga

BR
    Não da para usar No-ip no servidor você pode usar ele no Client
    Abra o Warrock.exe com o Hex procure pelo CK0%d...CZ%d abaixo dele vai aparecer 3 Ips mudeos para o seu no-ip cuidado o seu no-ip tem que ser pequeno tipo warr.ddns.net ou asde.ddns.net tem que ficar com essa quantidade de letras
    Agora no servidor você tem que deixar o IP 127.0.0.1
    Na Database server você tem que colocar o seu IP Global se você quiser jogar com algum amigo isso se você estiver ligando o servidor no seu computador
    Agora se você estiver colocando o servidor em um VPS ai é só colocar o IP do VPS na Database

Eng
    Can not use No-ip on server you can use it in Client
    Open Warrock.exe with the Hex look for the CK0% d ... CZ% d below it will appear 3 Ips change for your no-ip care your no-ip has to be small type warr.ddns.net or asde .ddns.net has to keep this amount of letters
    Now on the server you have to leave the IP 127.0.0.1
    In the Database server you have to put your Global IP if you want to play with some friend so if you are connecting the server to your computer
    Now if you are putting the server into a VPS then just put the IP of the VPS in the Database
    Thank you so much for this, now I'm getting a new problem.

When I try to connect to my server outside of my network, client message "Connection failed. Returning to the Main Screen.".
    I suspect it was the game server port that I was having a troubled port forwarding. I tried replacing the port of the game server but I still can't open it.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

@projectbaluga

BR
    Então isso ainda pode ser um problema de IP ou porta mesmo você tem que verificar novamente o IP e as portas 10375 TCP e UPD / 10376 TCP e UPD /

Eng
    So this can still be an IP or port problem even you have to double check the IP and ports 10375 TCP and UPD / 10376 TCP and UPD /

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Advertisement