Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WR Toxiic Release modified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank Toxiic, for his work and also SDF and Freewar,
whose works I have copied some things.
Of all of them, I have learned a lot.

This is the server that Toxiic shared here some time ago.
I tried to finish TimeAttack and retouch some things in the rest, focusing on AI mode.
This was a while ago.My favorite language is the Assembler,
and I do not know much about C #.
Then surely I made many mistakes that you could improve.

I just tried to learn a bit and I used this server to practice.The client is from 2013 with some maps added and with the CRC system patched. Also no more ParametaError.

You can change anything on the maps, like putting an MD500 in Montana to shoot down the Snipers from the other base. :cool:

In the database there is a single user with a lot of material.In the internal text are the data to use it, and some help to prove.
I would like you to tell me what is right or wrong and if you put the improved code here, it would be great.

I hope you enjoy.
Client:
Server:

Reaction score
Thank you very much, great work. Can you make AI escape working too? :)

Two questions: how can i add/enable all items/weapons and edit the item Shop? I can't find the item or itemshop table in the Database with Navicat.

And what things i have to edit for making it work with Hamachi? All 3 IPs in the Warrock.exe and in the Database table Servers the ip from Hamachi right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much, great work. Can you make AI escape working too? :)

Two questions: how can i add/enable all items/weapons and edit the item Shop? I can't find the item or itemshop table in the Database with Navicat.

And what things i have to edit for making it work with Hamachi? All 3 IPs in the Warrock.exe and in the Database table Servers the ip from Hamachi right?

1. I need help for that. And time. Sorry.

2. The items.bin is in "data" folder in client, and in "server" folder in serverTT. They are both the same.

3. Yes, right.

Reaction score
Hello, explosive is not working. you win 3 rounds automatically when the other player is joining. the 4. round you can play normal, on the 5. round you can't move and so on.. nothing. free for all is working but explosive not.
Annihilation is not working too, the same, the game is over when someone joins.

can you please fix it?

thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe later. Or maybe someone who knows more C# than I do it.
Or yourself, you just have to learn a bit of C # and try it.
I am 62 years old. If I could do it, I'm sure you can too.

I always used to play in Battle and Zombies. Almost never in Explosive.
That's why I focused on AI.

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank Toxiic, for his work and also SDF and Freewar,
whose works I have copied some things.
Of all of them, I have learned a lot.

This is the server that Toxiic shared here some time ago.
I tried to finish TimeAttack and retouch some things in the rest, focusing on AI mode.
This was a while ago.My favorite language is the Assembler,
and I do not know much about C #.
Then surely I made many mistakes that you could improve.

I just tried to learn a bit and I used this server to practice.The client is from 2013 with some maps added and with the CRC system patched. Also no more ParametaError.

You can change anything on the maps, like putting an MD500 in Montana to shoot down the Snipers from the other base. :cool:

In the database there is a single user with a lot of material.In the internal text are the data to use it, and some help to prove.
I would like you to tell me what is right or wrong and if you put the improved code here, it would be great.

I hope you enjoy.
Client:
Server:

BR
Olá amigo você poderia upar no Gdrive o Cliente

Eng
Hello friend you could upar in the Gdrive Client

Reaction score
Why is it Not Working? Are there any files with an working explosive mode?

BR
dessa versão postada não tem com o modo explosivo funcionando eu estou tentando arrumar porem tenho pouco experiência em C#

Eng
this posted version has no explosive mode working I'm trying to fix
I still do not have enough knowledge in C #

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BR
dessa versão postada não tem com o modo explosivo funcionando eu estou tentando arrumar porem tenho pouco experiência em C#

Eng
this posted version has no explosive mode working I'm trying to fix
Eu ainda não possuo conhecimento suficiente em C#

I do not have account on Google Drive. I am sorry.
I hope you get to fix Explosive.

Maybe more people help and we fix everything.

Greetings.

Reaction score
I found a bug in database. you can only create 4 users, after that it stucks after the login and the gameserver says: error parsing user information bla bla bla... object instance was not stick on line 401 in the file gameserver\game\characterinfo.cs.

Please help. i tried a few times with a new, clean database (from your download files).

Reaction score
I found a bug in database. you can only create 4 users, after that it stucks after the login and the gameserver says: error parsing user information bla bla bla... object instance was not stick on line 401 in the file gameserver\game\characterinfo.cs.

Please help. i tried a few times with a new, clean database (from your download files).

BR
Aqui no meu funcionou eu criei 5 contas e todas logaram

Eng
Here in my work I created 5 accounts and all logged in

Reaction score
I add always a new entry in the table Users. I deleted all and made it again. Login is possible But After the klick on the Server, its Stuck. It Shows Nothing and Level 1 on the bottom left like the xor error in the other toxiic Core. How can i find and edit the xor keys in the loginserver, gameserver and in the Client?

All above 4 ids/users

Reaction score
BR
Bug no modo Explosivo equipe Niu não planta a Bomba e o equipe derbaran
Planta a bomba na vez do Niu

Bug quando a equipe Derbaran mata aparece Win
para as duas equipes quando a equipe Niu mata aparece Lose

Eng
Bug on Explosive Team Niu does not plant the Bomb and the team derbaran
Plant the bomb instead of Niu

Bug when Derbaran kills team appears Win
for the two teams when the team Niu kills appears Lose

Bug Video

Last edited:
Reaction score
richardjj how have you made it with 5 players? i found out that all above table id4 can login but are stuck with the xor bug. when i have 4 players and the 4th has the id 5 in navicat, he has this bug. can someone help?

richardjj can you please upload your serverfiles and database maybe on mega etc. for me? you can't have the same because explosive is not working and i have the login bug.

which client are you using richardjj?

Reaction score
BR
Então eu estou usando o Meu Server com algumas coisas que eu peguei do server que o TiraRebel postou mas a data base é a que ele postou
eu posso até postar o meu server mas acho que vc vai se perder nas coisas que eu fiz esta uma bagunça

Eng
So I'm using My Server with some things I got from the server that TiraRebel posted but the base date is the one it posted
I can even post my server but I think you'll get lost in the things I did this a mess

Reaction score
what do you mean with default database? i think the server is more the problem.

i think richardjjs will work for me.

Update: its not the database. others don't work too.

i need the server.

can you please post both richardjj for safety? :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You may have copied something wrong in the db, when adding the equipment, or something to the inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back