Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bug found in chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guy today i check this source http://forum.ragezone.com/f826/expanding-codedragona-chapter-1-sources-1042217/ and post the bug found, contributing my bit in this project.

-When i create a new room other player can´t view the room
-when i create the new room and exit for the room, the room still and does not disappear (server no refresh)
-In room create when change the map the there is a one map bug and crash the game "press back which marien"
-Other bug is in db i change 1 item buyable to 0 and the item no hide in item shop

ok this is the bug found my friend and me hope this initiative by my friend and I attract more people to report bugs and together have a server opensource of warrock free to play wich all working to all this comunity:). this week i seach the item.bin of official warrock db to put in the real price of the weapon and requeriment lv and post here.
I want to ask codedragon and DarkRaptor that some weapons have only price of 30 days in oficial warrock, can I put price 15 days 7 days 3 days and 1 days? the % correct or only put the 30 day same in oficial?

Thz all, i sorry for my english i speak bit the english, i am spanish

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
-when i create the new room and exit for the room, the room still and does not disappear (server no refresh)
I'm aware of this bug, I just fixed for you right now.

Open: RoomLeave.cs
Find:
Code:
if (r != null) {
Replace With:
Code:
if (r != null && r.Players.Count > 0) {

-In room create when change the map the there is a one map bug and crash the game "press back which marien"
Explain this a little more, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

-Other bug is in db i change 1 item buyable to 0 and the item no hide in item shop
The server doesn't synchronize with the server. If you change it to 0 it will only prevent users from buying it. It will not remove it at the client side because it's stored inside the items.bin file.

this week i seach the item.bin of official warrock db to put in the real price of the weapon and requeriment lv and post here.
I want to ask codedragon and DarkRaptor that some weapons have only price of 30 days in oficial warrock, can I put price 15 days 7 days 3 days and 1 days? the % correct or only put the 30 day same in oficial?
I've no clue of the other prices, you might want to take a look at different clients since the might have changed/removed those prices. Also the prices on the different versions of the game change from version to version. You can balance the price out on your own if you want for your own private server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a image. when press in de circle of the imagen the client not responding

and thz codedragon, if i found more bug report here now i working to change all price of weapons. when i complete i upload here and you can put the new price in next version of you core

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CodeDragon, I´m already aware of the map change bug too but I haven´t investigated it yet. I´ll explain it for you: Changing map works fine if you use the right arrow (cycling forward) but if you try to cycle backwards through the map pool, the client crashes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CodeDragon, I´m already aware of the map change bug too but I haven´t investigated it yet. I´ll explain it for you: Changing map works fine if you use the right arrow (cycling forward) but if you try to cycle backwards through the map pool, the client crashes.

Wouldn't this be fairly easy to fix since hitting the right arrow works?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
@DarkRaptor Kattoor tellorista

Delete the maps out of the database that aren't inside your client. This will fix the bug? I've tested the code on my server and it seems to be working fine.
Normally the client determines the map rotation but that is an insecure way so I made the rotation fully server sided.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDITED AND FIXED: The problem is Bloc Halloween. Its index in the DB is 24 when It should be 37. Right now I´m updating the whole table (at least with the correct indexes) and I´ll upload it once finished.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you work in urban ops mode?
I´m very interested on this mode for my server, all the servers what i download before have many problems with flags and vehicles

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Do you work in urban ops mode?
I´m very interested on this mode for my server, all the servers what i download before have many problems with flags and vehicles

Because they might aren't implemented ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back