Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[QUESTION] ToxiiC core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question about ToxiiC core, i set up everything with client and all, and i can login, but after i click a server and click CQC/INFANTARY/AI (one of those 3) i get this screen (and no room list):
sne2ker - [QUESTION] ToxiiC core - RaGEZONE Forums

i think i read in another post that it had something to do with a line in characterinfo.cs

Can one of you guys give me a fix?

it's for own use:)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Is there an error inside the console?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
a quick fix to this would be adding // in front of the line. This will change the line to a comment and will disable the clan system for the user but at least you will be able to login.

I think it might be a wrong value in your database or the column "clanid" inside the users table might be missing. This source is really old and it dates back to the early days of private servers. It's insecure and I don't recommend using it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clanid isn't missing, can you tell me what you mean by a wrong value.
I'm currently trying the // fix and I'll give an update.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Clanid isn't missing, can you tell me what you mean by a wrong value.
There might be a wrong value stored inside the datbase which breaks the int.parse function, for example the field might contain characters as well or a NULL value which makes the function throw an exception (I am speaking technical here).

It means that the function cannot find a number so it will tell the code it failed and trigger an error. There is no code which will take care of this error and it will just freeze.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
adding // to the line didn't work, are there any other possibilities of things that could cause this..
maybe the XOR keys?

it's odd to me that the gameserver doesn't show anything more than connection accepted from 127.0.0.1

EDIT: So toxiic said it's the XOR key, but i really don't know how to find it, is there a simple way?

I've seen you commenting this on various questions about finding the xor key:
byte xorKey = packetBuffer[packteBuffer.Length -1] ^ 0x0A;

where do i have to put this in order to get it?

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Where did you get this client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back