Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MUST READ] EAQ (Excessively Asked Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
This thread has been made to stop re-occurring questions in the help section, most of the common questions will be covered in this thread. Make sure you've fully checked this thread before you post a new thread in the help forums, your thread will be instantly locked if you post a question that has been mentioned her.

• The program can’t start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer:

It's part of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. It can be downloaded on the Microsoft website as x86 or x64 edition:
    • 32 bit:
    • 64 bit:
  • [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified:

It mean you haven't installed the MySQL ODBC driver, you can download it from the MySQL website below (v5.1 is used in most emulators). Download x64 & x32 bit if you've got a 64bit system to make sure it works.
  • When I press the connect button or when I click on my server I can't connect:

This problem can have a lot of causes, try to check the following things in order.
    1. Make sure you've port forwarded the following ports:
      • WarRock Login Server
        • Port: 5330
        • Protocol: TCP
      • WarRock Game Server
        • Port: 5340
        • Protocol: TCP
      • WarRock Peer2Peer A
        • Port: 5350
        • Protocol: UDP
      • WarRock Peer2Peer B
        • Port: 5351
        • Protocol: UDP
    2. Make sure your IP-address of your server is pointing to the correct IP.
  • More coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back