Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MUST READ] Help section rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The reason why I'm adding these rules is to help you getting the help you need AND to keep this section a bit cleaner. I've had enough of threads without detailed descriptions and stupid questions, and I've had about it when it comes to spamming this section with new threads for each new question someone may have. So here we go, follow them or get infractions. Simple as that.

1. Before posting, use the search function to search for your issues. Do several searches, as you're very likely to find what you're looking for. This section often tend to have a solution even if it was found months ago. Google is also an option ( Especially regarding port forwarding, exceptions & windows related questions etc ).This'll save you time as you won't have to wait for an answer.

2. Only reply if you have an answer to the question asked. Don't post here if you have no clue what you're doing, it's not very appreciated and you'll waste the original posters time.

3. You're not limited to how many threads you can make as long as the threads contains valid questions and is following these rules. You can however ask several questions in the same thread.

4. This help section is dedicated for warrock development only, a small exception is tools and programs related to setting up a warrock private server. But that's the only exception.

5. Don't post just to criticize questions. You can mention the question have been asked before, but help them out either way.

6. You may only bump your help thread each 24 hour. Don't expect to have your question answered in a couple of hours.

7. Post a detailed description of your issue, WITH a suitable title. You thread should be detailed, including any information that might be vital to help you. For instance error logs, error messages, screenshots & a detailed description. Don't just say you can't connect, you can't open the sever etc. DETAILS! Or else I'll have the thread deleted.

8. THE GENERAL RAGEZONE FORUM RULES & THE GENERAL WARROCK SECTION RULES STILL APPLY IN THIS SECTION.

This is subject to change without prior notice, it's therefore highly recommendable that you look through these rules each time you decide to make a new help thread.

Violating these rules may result in an infraction, and in worse case scenario, getting infraction banned. Thanks for staying update on the section rules.

All the best,
Detox

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back