Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warrock private server files 2017?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Are there server files (2017) for a private server of the current version?

Thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Atm no file work with last client!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can find my last version files in another forum! Is 80% complete of all try it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not this! Find on Google [bye-release]freewar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean are there server files working with this client:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Isnt hard to do! You need to work about xor and some packets

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Think you haven't understand how this server work! Start to learn one of more public source and after try to do something! Is easy ask everything in a forum!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello new link :
Core :
Client :

Me i search help to make the client work with core Ultimate FreeWar Warrock CP3 V4 someone can help me please
someone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help meMe i am looking for help to make the client work with korea freewar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello new link :
Core :
Client :

Me i search help to make the client work with core Ultimate FreeWar Warrock CP3 V4 someone can help me please
someone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help mesomeone can help meMe i am looking for help to make the client work with korea freewar
How to edit client ip?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i have good news and bad news,as Rokys said you need to learn coding languages and need to change xor keys and some packets to get it working with ur server,sry to say it but you learn or you won't able to get your dream come true.
But good news is that you can help me fixing few problems of my pserver with hamachi. ^^ if u want we can try work togheter for my pserver or yours if u want too and about client i got perfect gs and ls to work with Freewar warrock cp3 v4 client. just need hamachi and time and patience

Open HxD Select warrock.exe find webid if it's there you should see normal ip that connects to another pserver and you change it to yours hamachi(if with ur friends) or local ip(if it's only you),then pack it into a .zip and upload it to like mega.nz and when done go to C:\htdocs and open download.php with like notepad++ and you need to change name and link for downloading,then you need to invite friends and that's it. have fun

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey i have good news and bad news,as Rokys said you need to learn coding languages and need to change xor keys and some packets to get it working with ur server,sry to say it but you learn or you won't able to get your dream come true.
But good news is that you can help me fixing few problems of my pserver with hamachi. ^^ if u want we can try work togheter for my pserver or yours if u want too and about client i got perfect gs and ls to work with Freewar warrock cp3 v4 client. just need hamachi and time and patience

Open HxD Select warrock.exe find webid if it's there you should see normal ip that connects to another pserver and you change it to yours hamachi(if with ur friends) or local ip(if it's only you),then pack it into a .zip and upload it to like mega.nz and when done go to C:\htdocs and open download.php with like notepad++ and you need to change name and link for downloading,then you need to invite friends and that's it. have fun
If u not understand, I'm FreeWar :D. To do a best server In c# you need to know the best library that do the work you want in the best way "clean and fast" because if you use a old library it's possible can present lag in game, after you need to finish the other things like time attack mode you need to study the packets more and more times and to capture this packets you need to know the xor key to decrypt the packet from official warrock server. Say that I suggest to work in a group of at least 6 competent people otherwise open a warrock server can be difficult and annoying.

luckily I have released the most complete source than all the other "developers"

Good work!

FreeWar Developer

Back