Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Wolfteam Similarity and Application with Warrock.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I was following the ragezoners name form already in place.As far as I understand, the forum is closed.I can not improve on Wolfteam.When I checked the Warrock server setups, I saw that you were developing the package on the game server with c + or c #.Can we write a "Login and Game server" emulator for Wolfteam in the same game as Warrock in Wolfteam?I obviously need your information.With my respects ..

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The games might look similar but the server structure itself is totally different.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can we try to complete the Wolfteam server build? Login server is available but game server is not ready.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Can we try to complete the Wolfteam server build? Login server is available but game server is not ready.
I have no idea what your are talking about since I never played the game nor developed for it. I suggest making a help thread in the general MMO developments help section since there is not a Wolfteam section on RZ.

Back