Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Preferable server settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezoners,
I would like to ask you what you have experienced or think is the best settings for an ether saga server.
As by settings, I mean server rates. The reason for why I am asking this is because me and few friends from vietnam has been working towards making an ether saga online server with v290 files (pre odyssey).

We have been trying to make things such as gearing up alot easier, compaired to any other server that has been competetive. We have tried to make crafting more appealing, by adding more materials on the droplist and making the gears you craft come out with imbues (between 1-6). There are a few adjustments left to it all, but the server should soon be in alpha testing.
Since we have private persons funding the project, the process of closing out the heaven repository has been alot easier. What we now wonder is what do you think would be more "reasonable" for an ether saga online server, as by rates.

If you want to provide us with your opinion, please do discuss and suggest possible rates within these areas:
- Exp
- Drop
- Droptable
- Quest Exp
- Quest Reward
- Crafting

If you have any other questions, please do send me a PM and stick to the topic!

Sincerely yours,
Aerrow

Last edited:
Back