Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ether Saga Ubuntu Server 12.04 Vbox Img

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here has the files without the VM?

anyone here happens to have the files without vm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have question. Do you maybe have library files other than the ones provided in your virtual machine for ether saga odyssey which can work on centos? I wish as well to have repack of those library files if possible maybe I haven't taken all the right ones from ubuntu VM you have provided. I have tried the library files like libskill.so and tasks.so on centos via /usr/lib and /lib/However, I am getting error for undefined symbol at GS. The error code indicates inability to read tasks data from elements data for unknown symbol though I haven't changed anything in server repack of kdxy and I have made sure to follow all the tutorial to the very end. I have installed it as well under root user. The fact I am trying to use centos for it is rather for stability reasons. Ubuntu gets crushed at times when force shut down hits the virtual machine and even physical machine. Maybe you have never encountered that but that is why I go for centos. I am using centos 6.4 final 64bit. Thanks for reading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need lil help this tricky "toplist" function at all.. it seemed start but non do anything in client yet... any idea..?!?

Back