Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ether Saga Ubuntu Server 12.04 Vbox Img

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only copy and paste the element and patcher folder. was i suppose to paste the entire client patch folder to the client?

EDIT
Scratch that lol.... i just copy and paste the folders again and restart the VM and i can login and cre8 char now ^_^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
REMOVED

every time i get this error, any1 know how to solve it?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Anyone know what is Double EXP item ID ? XD

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Search result 0 :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was a bit board today so i decided to work out the bugs on the simple website me and sora1984 worked on as it had problems with internet explorer i think i have fixed all them issues.
Just remember to edit the config.php:thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was a bit board today so i decided to work out the bugs on the simple website me and sora1984 worked on as it had problems with internet explorer i think i have fixed all them issues.
Just remember to edit the config.php:thumbup:

Cheers ears,
I simply couldln't be arsed to go over it, internet explorer should be re-named by Microsoft to "Shitplorer"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this easy to follow setup guide and everything. The only thing is the cash shop still hasn't been translate even though the item is in English. Can I update the server file or db or is still a way to change the shop so that it is in english? And is it possible to change the pass instead of using ragezone? Thank you for doing this, much appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release.. simple but prof..
btw, any other tool for this game.. mybe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to disable the add cash and add gm on the website using that simple website?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
@sora1984 Can you make exactly how to change Item name in shop into English ? > <

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to disable the add cash and add gm on the website using that simple website?

index.php
line 36
Code:
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="cash" value="ADD CASH" /> </form>
<form method="post" name=f1 id="nav3" action='index.php'><input type="hidden" value="submit">
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="gm" value="ADD GM" />

change to or delete the lines or make your own page :p
Code:
<!-- <input type="submit" id="btn" name="cash" value="ADD CASH" /> </form>
<form method="post" name=f1 id="nav3" action='index.php'><input type="hidden" value="submit">
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="gm" value="ADD GM" /> -->
doing it that way lets you put it back if needed
the site was intended to give you ideas to create your own.

nice release.. simple but prof..
btw, any other tool for this game.. mybe
there are a few tools in this thread we need all tools putting into one post really...

Thank you for this easy to follow setup guide and everything. The only thing is the cash shop still hasn't been translate even though the item is in English. Can I update the server file or db or is still a way to change the shop so that it is in english? And is it possible to change the pass instead of using ragezone? Thank you for doing this, much appreciated!
change ubuntu password# passwd root
change mysql:
service mysql stop
mysqladmin -u root -pragezone password 'NEW PASS HERE'
service mysql start
test the new password with: mysql -h localhost -u root -p NEW PASS HERE
the /var/www/phpmyadmin/ .htaccess password is found in
/usr/local/bin/ .htpasswd
change the info inside "ragezone:rat81/za9LxCs"
Copy and paste this into your .htpasswd file - There should be one per line.

@sora1984 Can you make exactly how to change Item name in shop into English ? > <
happy translating
i thought somebody posted a working english one.... ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The website simple website was made so you can create a GM or add ebucks easy also it gives you some simple php code to use how ever you wish also change $adminpass = "ragezone"; // Password for add Gm and Cash in config.php and then no one will have the password to use them then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
index.php
line 36
Code:
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="cash" value="ADD CASH" /> </form>
<form method="post" name=f1 id="nav3" action='http://forum.ragezone.com/'><input type="hidden" value="submit">
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="gm" value="ADD GM" />

change to or delete the lines or make your own page :p
Code:
<!-- <input type="submit" id="btn" name="cash" value="ADD CASH" /> </form>
<form method="post" name=f1 id="nav3" action='http://forum.ragezone.com/'><input type="hidden" value="submit">
<input type="submit" id="btn" name="gm" value="ADD GM" /> -->
doing it that way lets you put it back if needed
the site was intended to give you ideas to create your own.

there are a few tools in this thread we need all tools putting into one post really...

change ubuntu password# passwd root
change mysql:
service mysql stop
mysqladmin -u root -pragezone password 'NEW PASS HERE'
service mysql start
test the new password with: mysql -h localhost -u root -p NEW PASS HERE
the /var/www/phpmyadmin/ .htaccess password is found in
/usr/local/bin/ .htpasswd
change the info inside "ragezone:rat81/za9LxCs"
Copy and paste this into your .htpasswd file - There should be one per line.

happy translating
i thought somebody posted a working english one.... ?

Thank you so much!

One last thing, I saw somewhere it said that the data was store gamedbd/dbhomewdb, but how do you look up account or edit it or edit stuff, because if you right click - edit it give you weird writing. For instant if I forgot my login name or password or my account ID, how do I look that up? And everytime I restart my server or close it it always do rollback how do I make it to save and doesn't do roll every restart?

Last edited:
Back