Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pirate King (Tales of Pirate) Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just readed whole thread, man those newbies times, if it wasnt for everyone who part this thread iw ouldnt be what i am

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone Have A File This Year stopped playing Tlaes Pirates Of The Year 2 I order to create a server needs a File-Based Thank you to edit the rest do not know if I'm in the right place I'm Posting This Brazilian Hinders: (Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These rare files alert :D how did you get your hand on these!!

Can someone help me setup a server??!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG from both SQL's I GET THIS HOW i fix it ?:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/' at line 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you pm me how to create a private server in TOP coz im trying to create and im having truble in the database (using sql 2008 btw) it seems i cant find any databases. i've done all the .cgf (made all i.p. my hamachi and erase usr_id & pass) my server files are from demon btw.. what should i do?? please help me... thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back