Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pirate King (Tales of Pirate) Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I have a Database running, and I managed to hook 1 gate server.

But can someone please explain to me what all the servers are doing, what they are needed for etc?

And maybe someone can help me with what IP's I should enter. I don't understand what should be in the "ToClient" and "ToGameServer" sections of the gateservers. Maybe someone that speaks Chinese can help me?

And There is still a part of the database needed, the part for the accountserver.

EDIT: I 'restored' the AccountServer database, the structure is the attachment

There's only one problem, everything is Chinese char set... Is that a problem? Should it be changed? Is that possible without errors? If it has to be changed, be my guest, and please share it ;)

I can now run the AccountServer as well. But I still don't know the good IP's I should put in the cfg files. (Please help? :sweatdrop )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got this error while loading GroupServer?
SQL Error State:01000, Native Error Code: 1645, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL
Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to 'gamedb'.
文件:\edition\1.33加勒比版\big5\Server\GroupServer\src\GroupServerAppInit.cpp 行
:114 描述:そ穦﹟ゼ磅︽﹍てSQL粂

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone have registration script for and what type of password encryption it using

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got this error while loading GroupServer?
SQL Error State:01000, Native Error Code: 1645, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL
Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to 'gamedb'.
??:\edition\1.33????\big5\Server\GroupServer\src\GroupServerAppInit.cpp ?
:114 ??:??????????SQL??

Same here... everything works, only the GroupServer throws an error and dies (WinXP, SQL-Server 2000). I checked the Error-Log and it says (google-Translation :):

Code:
[02-21 02:49:19] successful implementation of SQL! 
[02-21 02:49:19] [account] to begin implementation of SQL statements [CREATE TRIGGER TR_I_Character ON character 
                 FOR INSERT 
                 AS 
                 BEGIN 
                     Declare @ l_icon smallint 
                     Select = @ l_icon convert (smallint, SUBSTRING (inserted.look, 5,1)) from inserted 
                     Update character set icon = @ l_icon where cha_id in (select cha_id from inserted) 
                 END 
         ] 
[02-21 02:49:19] successful implementation of SQL! 
[02-21 02:49:19] begun to examine the integrity of the Society Table 
[02-21 02:49:19] Association Table integrity checking failure

The strange thing is, that I logged all SQL-Server activity using the Profiler and none of the SQL-Statements the gateserver executes seem to fail.

Original Log-Entries:

Code:
[02-21 02:49:19]成功执行SQL!
[02-21 02:49:19]表[account], 开始执行SQL语句[CREATE TRIGGER TR_I_Character ON character
                FOR INSERT
                AS
                BEGIN
                    declare @l_icon smallint
                    select @l_icon =convert(smallint,SUBSTRING(inserted.look,5,1)) from inserted
                    update character set icon =@l_icon where cha_id in (select cha_id from inserted)
                END
        ]
[02-21 02:49:19]成功执行SQL!
[02-21 02:49:19]开始检查 公会表 完整性
[02-21 02:49:19] 公会表 完整性检查失败

Probably some data is missing in the guilds-table? (Default-Entries?)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SnowCrash indeed, you're smart... There should be 200 entries (i.e. 0-199) Make them by hand or PHP and it should work.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
wonder how long it will take before it will come up in Server Ads? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already try that out and didnt work Sjikke :p

im guessing you got that answer 0 - 199 from cn sites ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It came from where the server was originally released. (houjie)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are parts of my config-files (only the important stuff). The IPs are setup to work if everything (all servers, including the DB) is running on the same machine.

It looks like everything can communicate with everything else (at least for example you can see that the GameServer connects to the GateServers, etc.)... but I still have the same problem with the GroupServer.

AccountServer.cfg:
Code:
[net]
listen_port = 1978
listen_ip = 0.0.0.0          

[db]
dbserver = (local)		// or 127.0.0.1
db       = logindb
userid   = account
passwd   = EZCpyYOZVofugqDFBZrLKw==	// depends on how you setup your DB, i'm using the "Y87dc#$98" pw for both accounts

GameServer.cfg
Code:
[

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've done some research on this and here's what i've discovered:

GroupServer expects to have EXACTLY 199 rows in guild table, not 200.

if it gets 199, it runs ok. i was too lazy to populate the guild table, so i removed the check in the exe.

after which all servers seem to run ok, but when i try to connect to it with 1.33 english client, everything just locks up after i enter the pin code. if i restart the client and connect again with the same user/password, it won't ask for a pin code and asks to create a char. after that, it hangs again when i try to enter the world :)

fucked up server? wrong client version? but when i tried to connect with russian 1.35 and english 1.37, the server responds with something like "wrong version". so... i don't know what's wrong with the damn thing, but it won't work. anyone got a link for chinese 1.33 client?

And maybe someone can help me with what IP's I should enter. I don't understand what should be in the "ToClient" and "ToGameServer" sections of the gateservers.
ToClient is the ip and port number gateserver should listen on for client connections.
ToGameServer is the ip and port number gateserver should listen on for gameserver connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chinese client link 1.33

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download speed of the above link is too slow for me (about 3kb/s), could you get another link? (direct link is preferred since i don't understand those bloody pages in chinese). or can anyone download it from and place somewhere like rapidshare?

ps: thai version of the 1.33 client doesn't seem to work either, but for another reason - "invalid birth location". total mess..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First post edited with a information shared on replys

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zukota, doens't that have to do with the database/server/client language mismatch? It seems to me that that might be the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe spent all day downloading . it is chinese 1.33(something) version. well, it still doesn't work, but it doesn't hang just like other versions; it gives some error message in chinese when i try to select the birth location after creating a char.

there are other versions on that ftp, beginning from 1.21. anyone can try them too? by the way, the gameserver version is 1.30-7 [Oct 26 2006]. maybe it's supposed to work with 1.30 client, not 1.33?
i think some packet analysis is needed here, to figure out why client (or server) refuses to select the birth location (or whatever that error in chinese means). we can sniff the way normal client/server communication works (from the official servers) and figure what's wrong with this server.

Sjikke: may be, we still don't know what language this server is, and what client language it expects to work with. with this latter 1.33 chinese client it appears to correctly insert the pin number into the gamedb database (i'm running MSSQL profile tool), but other than that there is no further SQL requests for the gamedb database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, well there's always one small problem, my PC doesn't understand all the gibberish that the Chinese text is in western ISO coding/encryption. So when I boot the server, the SQL statement is messed up because there seems to be a ' in it...

Maybe the same thing happens somewhere in the server or in the communication between the server and the client? I wouldn't know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have managed to get the damn thing to work!!!
a couple of hours of hard softicing with groupserver and voila :)

attached is the screenshot

it required to insert some new columns into the db, since it was very uncomplete.
so wait for a complete guide, because it's 4:15am now and i really gotta get some sleep.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zukota install language pack for chinese language

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hmm ok, waiting ur guide

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.