Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v2.0 Server Files & Website Files & How to Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Of You Need:
thank me o_o or
Leave Comments. or il remove this guide :D
You Need Msql2000 :
Working 2.0 Server Files : Credits to NotSureIjustFoundEm
Client :

Watch The Video TuT

Next The Website:
You Need xampp :

Watch How To Install xampp(apache) correctly :

You Need A Website : (Credits to snowcrash)
If There Are Any Problems When You Make An Account On The Website Go here : And put this in xampp/htdocs then type your hamachiip/fixdb.php
and just fill in the slots

Watch The Video TuT

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

okie dokie o_O

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a client cane be found from tales of pirates that v2.0 so yah o_o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
o ok thanks il post new server files right now

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o ok thanks il post new server files right now

i do all of it and when i put the wb site i need use other (this web site have problems) well i do all and when i start goupserver it send error :S

ps: i need the last upd. name "files 2.0 good" they work perfect just need the database :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already doing the set up but when i try open gameserver.exe system said "request of character saving has encounter an error,please expand character saving memory!!!"

what must i do to fix it??ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already doing the set up but when i try open gameserver.exe system said "request of character saving has encounter an error,please expand character saving memory!!!"

what must i do to fix it??ty

this is simple all you have to do is make space on your computer delete some stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is simple all you have to do is make space on your computer delete some stuff

no no "files 2.0 good" work those files when i open all it say "gate refuse" i fix it and when i jion to game it say "map can reached" so it dont work good 4 me =)

best was the other files ;):thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no no "files 2.0 good" work those files when i open all it say "gate refuse" i fix it and when i jion to game it say "map can reached" so it dont work good 4 me =)

best was the other files ;):thumbup:

if it says gate refuse there could be a problem with the ips you put better go check your configs or could be the databases but most times its the ip in the configs xD here i go again il post and new files if other files dont wanna work then il just post mines but if i do i better get thanked out the butt or il remove it
and for "map cant be reached" your gameserver is not on or your not running the map you are trying to connect to o_o (argent= garner) (icicle = darkblue) (magicsea= shaitain)
o and when i post files i give credits so if you notices the name i give credits to is different its because they are different files o-o

and i would make a video how to port forward and make server non hamachi but my stupid verzion router password got changed some how and i have no idea w the heck it is now and my mom being a butthole and dont wanna call verzion Z.Z

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i done with server..
now,i need patch too?or just use original TOP client?and how to make an acoount??i want to be a GM..xD
pls tell me..thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i done with server..
now,i need patch too?or just use original TOP client?and how to make an acoount??i want to be a GM..xD
pls tell me..thanks

when u download the files it have a "accountmake" if u dont have it i send u that..

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

if it says gate refuse there could be a problem with the ips you put better go check your configs or could be the databases but most times its the ip in the configs xD here i go again il post and new files if other files dont wanna work then il just post mines but if i do i better get thanked out the butt or il remove it
and for "map cant be reached" your gameserver is not on or your not running the map you are trying to connect to o_o (argent= garner) (icicle = darkblue) (magicsea= shaitain)
o and when i post files i give credits so if you notices the name i give credits to is different its because they are different files o-o

and i would make a video how to port forward and make server non hamachi but my stupid verzion router password got changed some how and i have no idea w the heck it is now and my mom being a butthole and dont wanna call verzion Z.Z

well i check all and it dont work idk the reason, the serfer files "2.0 good" i have a problem when i istall a web site, when i run
"GrupServer" it say error in app. bl bla bla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i have now..ty
now how i can play whit other people in my private server??my frineds try join but connection failed..how i fix it??ty

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Hamachi or Non Hamachi serv? If Hamachi , you have to make hamachi network and they have to be in this network too.
2. They Have to change ip in ip changer. Without it they wont connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
non hamachi..
my friend need patch too?or just use ip changer?he already use ip changer but still connection failed..
what must i edit for gate server?to can be share to my friends..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
non hamachi..
my friend need patch too?or just use ip changer?he already use ip changer but still connection failed..
what must i edit for gate server?to can be share to my friends..

If u have Windows Vista run like "administrator mode" and it work, if GameServer dont set up check the ip's use the hamachi ip

now open ip change and put your hamachi ip in the last click "??" and try it =)

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kindly Please Update You're Download Links!!!

The Server Files All The Links Are Either Dead Or No Longer Exist!!!:thumbdown:

Thank You!!!:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back